20" TF Sleepers

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
need to move some wheels since ive got new wheels coming in.

20x9 20x10.5 2 piece Sleepers in custom satin Smoke finish.

the wheels do not have very many miles on them. less than 150. front tires are pretty much brand new with a little over 100 miles on them.
rear tires are balding but still useable.
the tires are 275/35/20 NT05 and 315/35/20 NT05

these will fit ALL GT500s including 13/14s

they are in excellent condition. one wheel has a very minor scuff on the lip from something rubbing against it, or the wheel fell over. :bored: due to the finish, you cant really see it. too much effort to try to repowdercoat it for how minor it is. the engraving on the spokes make its a hassle. the custom engraving costs $50 per wheel btw.

on the backside of the wheels, the edges of the rims are a little gnawed up due to me having to take them to a not-so-great shop to have the tires put on :bored: on one of the rears, the guy pried too hard to get the tire on and put a small bend in the lip. you cannot feel it at all while driving. but its there. due to these very minor issues im putting them up at a low price. if any of these issues were bad, id would just have them completely redone or not even list them.

i LOVE how they look on my car and get many compliments on them. just need to move them for the new set coming in this week.

asking $2000 without the tires or $2500 with (plus shipping).
shipping without the tires can range anywhere form $100 to $150
with the tires can range from $150 to $250. shipping to a business will save $
cash price! with CC or PP buyer covers the fees.

can ship to Canada as well

i can have them completely repowder coated a different color if the buyer prefers, like black, white, etc.. but it will cost about $100 per wheel and the engraving on the spokes will then be "ghosted".

these are not the center caps i currently have on them. the caps i have on them right now are color matched with cnc engraved logo

these will work with stock TPMS sensors

aIMG_1808Large.jpg

bIMG_1806Large.jpg

cIMG_1809Large.jpg

dIMG_1807Large.jpg

fIMG_1814Large.jpg

IMG_1810Large.jpg

IMG_1811Large.jpg

IMG_1812Large.jpg
IMG_1813Large.jpg

raceme2

Established Member
would you post better close up pictures of the wheels to show the rash and the wheel with the bend. pm me if that works for you

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
would you post better close up pictures of the wheels to show the rash and the wheel with the bend. pm me if that works for you

yes i can do that. ill have to pull the wheel off the car so it may take a couple of days before i can get to it

Shelbysteve

Established Member
Steve, did you get my pm????

QUOTE=Steve@TF;13598681]yes i can do that. ill have to pull the wheel off the car so it may take a couple of days before i can get to it[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread