20" True Forged Sleepers

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
SOLD!

2 piece 20" Sleepers with assembly bolts to look like 3 piece wheels.

so far just the centers are cut with no finish yet.

for 2 piece 20s, the widths are 8.5, 9, 10 and 10.5 "stock".

as 20x9 20x10.5 (big brake cut up front), with chrome bolts, YOUR CHOICE OF FINISH (most) $2600 SHIPPED.

your choice of finish. be it all polished, all brushed, all black, all blue, all anthracite, black chrome or just the centers in one of those, with polished lips (chrome not doable on 2 piece).

Sleepers look fantastic in 20" on S197s!
not really easy to see on this gt500 here but its all i got at the moment!
DSC00444.jpg

easy to see on this new camaro here
5th Gen

and on this Lightning
20x9 20x11 three piece Sleepers in brushed aluminum with chrome lips

we can do a tire package for you as well if need be :beer:

Last edited:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I love these wheels Steve. If I ever want to switch it up and the wife lets me, I'll be all over these

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
bump,

as of today, we'll be offering our 2 piece 20s in 9" and 10.5" for no extra cost.

so this set can now be configured as 20x9 20x10.5 for the same price listed above.
:thumbsup:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Can you put r888 all around with sensors and a tool? 285 and 315. Satin black powder coat the whole wheel. Shipped to 20904. Was ready to pull the trigger on ccws but this is too good to pass up. Lastly, is the gt500 in your pic on lowered springs?

Edit. I'll take the 9 and 10.5 sizes. Would the 11 be an up charge?

Thanks,
Scott

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Can you put r888 all around with sensors and a tool? 285 and 315. Satin black powder coat the whole wheel. Shipped to 20904. Was ready to pull the trigger on ccws but this is too good to pass up. Lastly, is the gt500 in your pic on lowered springs?

Edit. I'll take the 9 and 10.5 sizes. Would the 11 be an up charge?

Thanks,
Scott

yes, going to 11 would cost quite a bit more. more than just getting a new 3 piece set.

yes we can get the tires and sensors. ill have to check on the tool if they carry that as well. no one has ever asked before. theyre universal (tpms) so you can take them to the dealer or any tire shop and they can program them. but if you want to have your own tool to do it yourself, i understand. you may need to source that elsewhere though.

oh yes that car is lowered. put 20s on a stock gt500 and it will be very obvious.

Are these still available?

yes they are. ill pm you :beer:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I saw you lookin' at wheels. I wouldn't change a thing on your ride. Looks great with those wheels. I wanted them in all black but, you know me. Gotta have my deep dish.

Lol! Yeah I keep hearing that...so I'll probably do nothing and save myself some cash for now. I may drop it a little with SVTPP suspension. I'll hold off on the wheels for now.

Grabbygrabber

Established Member
Hey Bonefish....I have some Eibach Sportline Springs if you want them before i send them back to Summit. i got tired of waiting so I put Steeda Sport springs on...they took a damn week to get here from Cali....well I am kind of impatient like that LOL! Anyways I paid $269 for them if you want them hit me up I will give you a deal on them and ship them to you. Lowers the car about 2" call me 919-369-3821...Will

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Hey Bonefish....I have some Eibach Sportline Springs if you want them before i send them back to Summit. i got tired of waiting so I put Steeda Sport springs on...they took a damn week to get here from Cali....well I am kind of impatient like that LOL! Anyways I paid $269 for them if you want them hit me up I will give you a deal on them and ship them to you. Lowers the car about 2" call me 919-369-3821...Will

Thanks Will! I'm not sure what I want to do but, I think I want the SVTPP from LMR. I want to stick with Ford stuff since I have the extended warranty on my car. I think it will lower it enough. However I want to get out and see other GT500's with my wheels with SVTPP, Eibach's etc...before I make a decision.

I'm also trying to buy a DD...and may have to put more money into that than I originally..thought so, it may delay any wheel/suspension mods for awhile.

I'll keep you in mind though!

Users who are viewing this thread