$200,000 Supra?? What a tool...

jhonda

Established Member
I told him that my lightning could whoop his ass and that his car didn't look fast and that anybody that spent 22000 on watch was retarded. He replied back
To:jhonda

Your ford lightning lmao. And you do what to prepubescent teens your just gross man please no more comments from petifiles like you. Loser

Then I think they closed the comments
I know I could'nt beat him

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
after those "sweet" pulls of hitting the limiter did you guys go have a nice pic-nic on that sunny day n make out?

AS much as i love a supra, who spends $200k ( no way there is that much in it) on a dated automobile...id rather spend $200k on a FGT and always know you can gt your initial investment back...

1badsilversvt

turn up the boost
Established Member
ere7ajug.jpg

crew_dawg16

Established Member
I told him that my lightning could whoop his ass and that his car didn't look fast and that anybody that spent 22000 on watch was retarded. He replied back
To:jhonda

Your ford lightning lmao. And you do what to prepubescent teens your just gross man please no more comments from petifiles like you. Loser

Then I think they closed the comments
I know I could'nt beat him

Lol, petifiles

61mmstang94

Established Member
200k and still has the stock headunit in it hahahaha

As gay as that guy is wtf does a head unit have to do with it? Lol

Like aftermarket head units are the prerequisite to an expensive car? So if he had a pioneer head unit would change the value? :sleeping::??:

flS/R

Established Member
does that supra have graphics which look like someone pointing on the side?

canadianbullitt

Established Member
As gay as that guy is wtf does a head unit have to do with it? Lol

Like aftermarket head units are the prerequisite to an expensive car? So if he had a pioneer head unit would change the value? :sleeping::??:

You would think someone that doesnt mind putting 200k into a car wouldn't mind putting a few hundred into a better radio. :shrug:

BIG_WINNER

Established Member
The guy must be loaded, he brought in the camera guy from Cloverfield to film the pulls.

Users who are viewing this thread