2000 ford contour svt MICHIGAN

1608CSVT

Established Member
Priced to sell at 3000 cash only. anyone interested in a a cheap contour svt pm me, I am located in grand rapids Michigan. here are a few details about the car, ask if you have any questions

aftermarket parts

enkie 17 inch split 6 spoke wheels with toyo proxes 4 tires- 5000 miles on them still look new, paid 600 for these used

weopon r y-pipe- no idea on miles it is stainless steel so it should last forever, previous owner had this installed

spec stage 1 clutch- again no idea on miles I know I bought the car with 83 thousand miles on it the previous owner told me he only had put about 5000 but he could have been BSing, it still grabs great and doesn't make any noises

the only other modifications are a open air filter and I had the resonator and main cat removed to add more sound and free up some power.

Ok now thats out of the way here are the things bad/ need to be fixed on the car to make it perfect or close to perfect as you wanna get.

on the outside of the car it is pretty ruff but not that bad for a 9 year old car. there is however a big dent on the rear drivers quarter panel with a little surface rust on it, thats the major pita on this car, otherwise the rear bumper is pretty hacked up as well and there are scratches all over the car. from 10 feet away the car looks great though.

the interior is pretty nice, the only things that need to be fixed are the rear bench seat is torn, and the drivers floor mat is pretty bad shape otherwise the rest of the interior is great.

now the bad

the 02 sensors need to be replaced, the car is getting a slight misfire because of it. the a/c does not work. the ebrake does not work. the ABS light is on even though the abs works fine. thats it, the rest of the car is good, here are parts I have replaced recently

brakes- new napa pads and rotors with about a couple thousand miles on them

spark plugs/wires- new from napa

alternator- this is the big one, hardest thing to fix on the contours, and it only has a couple thousand miles on it with a brand new duralast gold alternator

front tie rods/ alingment- once again this was done a couple thousand miles ago.

fuel filter- couple thousand miles on it.

thats about it, if you can think of any questions just ask, the first pic here is with the wheels that will be on the car, the other pictures are my old wheels, which are sold.

newwheels-5.jpg

svt2-10.jpg

svt2-13.jpg

svtknob-5.jpg

roamaver

Was this in an accident of some sort? how many miles are on this? Also could I see the dent on the rear driver corner?

Last edited:

1608CSVT

Established Member
no accidents, the title is clear, not sure how this dent happened it was there when I bought the car and previous owner also bought it like this. only rust is the spot on the dent but its only surface rust and I plan on at least sanding and painting it soon. here is a pic of the dent.

dfhs-1.jpg

SlaKer

Established Member
where are you located in Michigan?? how bad is the dent? and what set of rims can come with car?

1608CSVT

Established Member
I am on the west side of michigan near grand rapids. not sure what your idea of how bad a dent is but put it this way I can't get the dent out on my own you would probably need a shop to do it, I just live with it the way it is. the first picture in this thread has the wheels that will come with the car. pm me with any other questions.

Users who are viewing this thread