2000 mustang gt partout.

mustanginky

Established Member
Parts did not arrive today. Ed stated on moddedmustangs.com that he would send payment for the parts if they didn't arrive by today. I will keep everyone posted as to the outcome of this.

Ed you have been PM'd over on moddedmustangs.com about this issue.

mesoriah24

KB finally in
Established Member
Already there. He hasn't been on since the 15th. Everybody says he's such a good guy. I guess this is the moment of truth. Is there actually legal action we can take against him with the government or police?

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
I'm a moderator on MM and I never knew that the guy was like this, he has had plenty of feedback. I hope you guys can get this squared away, I will be watching.

mesoriah24

KB finally in
Established Member
A lot of people vouch for him. I hope he IS a decent guy, just lacking communication skills and caught in a bad situation

Yellowfor6

Established Member
No he's not, I bought the shit (Throttle Body and Plenum) off of him over on stangnet.com. I did it through paypal, he does have an account. $140 I paid for the products shipped. Thats been almost 5 months ago and still havent heard from him. I am now registering on Moddedmustangs, I am at the moment contacting the Police , enough is enough. I would say that if more calls came in about fraud, ethompson would get in trouble. I have filed claim with paypal, numerous emails, numerous phone calls and no response. I have all proof that I payed him money and never received product.

Last edited:

Jobe

Established Member
I am Admin at ModdedMustangs and this will be dealt with and will force us to change the way that the classifieds work on our forum there...Watch this or the thread on MM for updates as I will keep it bumped...

mustanginky

Established Member
Yellowfor6, let me give me some info. anyone who has had an issue with him pm me your contact information, i work in law enforcement and would be glad (if this isn't resolved) to take care of it. If we all call together about this (i can find out who to contact, it most likely wont be the police) we have a stronger case for the county attorney's to investigate and have the police look up stuff.

mustanginky

Established Member
We're working on it over on moddedmustangs.com. Hopefully theres some resolution to it. He pm'd me yesterday over there and stated he would pay me back.

mesoriah24

KB finally in
Established Member
He told me last week he would either get me half this weekend/half next, or all of it next weekend. Well this weekend is over and I didn't hear anything from him, so I pm'd him letting him know that he has until next sunday 3/8 to come up with the money. I'm very surprised you got your money back, but at the same time, expect that you'll be the only one to receive a refund because you're LEO. I'm gonna try to stay on him hard this week and see if I can get him to pay.

Users who are viewing this thread