2001 Bullitt Mustang Supercharged

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
2001 Black Bullitt #0399 is for sale. I am the second owner of this car and purchased it with 17k miles in 2003. At that time it was completely stock and all modifications since have been done tastefully and with excellent quality parts. Much of the work was done myself with a few items (tuning and weld in subframe connectors) done by HPP in Lewisville. I will list the major mods but I am bound to miss a few incidental items. I have priced the car to sell relatively quickly as I want to make this as painless as possible. Mods: 18X9/10 Black Bullitt Replica Wheels (275/295 tires), Cross Drilled Brembo Rotors, 3.73 Gears with T/A Differential Cover, ST Sway Bars (1 3/8” front, 7/8” rear), Eibach Sportline Springs w/Prothane isolators, UPR full length weld-in subframe connectors, UPR Upper and Lower Rear tubular Chrome Moly control arms, Bassani Catted X-Pipe, MAC 2 ½” Cat-back, Ford Racing Aluminum Drive Shaft, Hurst Billet Shifter, Corbeau TRS Seats w/backseat delete kit (original seats are not included), VS-SQ S-trim Vortech Supercharger (tuned on pump gas 371/350), 42lb injectors, MAFia mass air extender, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, Steeda Boost Pipe, Column mounted Autometer boost gauge. The car has 31k miles and has had all of the mods done since purchase. It has never been a daily driver and is in excellent condition. The car has been treated well and never abused. The person who ends up with this car will have many miles of fun and reliability. I am asking $14k and would appreciate serious inquiries only. Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you for your interest.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Posting for Erich

BullittLeftSide2.gif

BullittRightFrontCorner2.gif

BullittInterior2.gif

BullittGauges.gif

BullittEngineCompartmentRight2.gif

Good looking car!! You taking offers......

Last edited:

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
I am not sure how to imbed additional photos. I posted this on DFWStangs.net as well and that site allowed for easy importation of images. If someone is genuinely interested, please let me know via email and I will send you more photos. ([email protected]) I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Send them to me [email protected] and I will post them up for you. If you make me a helluva deal on the car.. haha. send them though, I'll post them

Mighty Rooster

Mega Bullitthead
Established Member
I forwarded some additional pictures to the first person who offered in their post, Thank You! I appreicate the help in finding my car a new home. :( I have received several email responses, thank you for passing the word!

LBSVT93

Established Member
Nice car I really like it alot good luck selling it u wont have a prob dont lower ur price car is worth every penny

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Wow, thats a good price and low miles. Good luck, sweet looking car.

Users who are viewing this thread