2001 Cobra 1/4 scale engine for sale

04Mike55

Established Member
In case anyone is interested, there is a 1/4 scale 2001 cobra engine for sale on e-bay. Ends today at 1:00 pm. I heard these were supposed to be hard to find, so I thought I would mention it.
#882 of 1000, if that matters.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We're they selling for $900-$1200? Maybe demand has fallen.

Brady, this would look great in your garage office. (y)

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
Wow…How much are the 03/04 models going for then?
That's interesting... never knew those were in that great of demand and/or rare. You know, I just sold my 03 Cobra with 40k miles on the ticker (I was the original owner) and thanks to this post, I remembered that I had also purchased a matching 03 Cobra Dark Shadow Gray Maisto 1:18 diecast model that I packed away - still in the original box.

I didn't want to sell my 03 - but my wife was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer a few months ago and we needed the cash for medical expenses and cover the bills while I'm off work taking care of her. I'm glad I sold it to a very good friend whose been wanting it since we met 13 years ago. It's gone to another Mustang enthusiast who I have little doubt will take extraordinarily good care of it just as I have. The new owner is pretty excited that I have this model and he'll be down later this week for it. He's already got original widow sticker, certificate, all dyno sheets, STV stuff that came with the car, the model completes the package.

For me, I still have the 01... got way too much invested in that one to ever sell it.

04Mike55

Established Member
That's interesting... never knew those were in that great of demand and/or rare. You know, I just sold my 03 Cobra with 40k miles on the ticker (I was the original owner) and thanks to this post, I remembered that I had also purchased a matching 03 Cobra Dark Shadow Gray Maisto 1:18 diecast model that I packed away - still in the original box.

I didn't want to sell my 03 - but my wife was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer a few months ago and we needed the cash for medical expenses and cover the bills while I'm off work taking care of her. I'm glad I sold it to a very good friend whose been wanting it since we met 13 years ago. It's gone to another Mustang enthusiast who I have little doubt will take extraordinarily good care of it just as I have. The new owner is pretty excited that I have this model and he'll be down later this week for it. He's already got original widow sticker, certificate, all dyno sheets, STV stuff that came with the car, the model completes the package.

For me, I still have the 01... got way too much invested in that one to ever sell it.
Very sorry to hear about your wife.

Users who are viewing this thread