2001 Cobra Built Motor/Procharged T56!

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
the accident was just a bumper, the car was owend by someone who worked for ford in detroit which was when the car had the cobra r stuff installed i will get back to all the PM's when i get home from my mission trip thanks everyone...i dont need to sell im just looking for an M3

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
hey guys im getting back tonight, call me if you wish to talk
727-424-7478 text me before you call though im on a mission trip painting houses in orlando

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
yes sir ill take big pictures tomorrow for you! The car is being looked at tomorrow by someone who lives in orlando as well, seems really interested but give me a call anytime tomorrow if you want to talk more about the car!

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
back up for sale, had a problem with the car the P1SC headunit seized up was at coastal dyno in tampa FL getting repaired back up for sale however its been upgraded the car now has Corbeau CR1 Seats in it with an MMR rear seat delete and saving the best for last a Vortech YSI blower on it...i also have in my room a full magnafuel return fuel system! The price is raised to 18k OBO with new mods i no longer am really pushing to sell it as hard as i was but i keep getting PM'ed with offers so if the right offer comes along it will go!

Fight4Food

Pearce's Performance
Established Member
I REALLY want the YSI blower!!!! Maybe sell the headunit? I have a 3K mile V2 S-trim ready to bolt on! I'm also interested in the fuel system you have too ...

Last edited:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
replied to both Emails btw i dont need to sell the car or really want to at this point however if someone really wants it i would sell it

Users who are viewing this thread