2001 Cobra Coupe $13,500

67351stang

Established Member
2001 Cobra Coupe $13,000

2001 Cobra Coupe for Sale. 59k miles. VIN 1FAFP47V21F250195. Laser red exterior, dark charcoal interior, one of approximately 330 with this interior/exterior color combination. Post what carfax says if you like. I still have window sticker. Basically stock, save for a Pro 5.0 shifter, a factory style K&N air filter element, and light window tint (needs to be removed or retinted). I bought the car 11/03 in Indianapolis, IN from the original owner, he bought it 10/01. In 10/01, he had the car undercoated and got the windows tinted by Ziebart – I still have receipt. So the car’s seen 2 Indianapolis winters, 2 Mississippi winters (no problem), and 1 winter in Michigan – I did not drive it from December to March. There’s no rust anywhere. All oil changes were timely and Mobil 1 5w30 or 20 full synthetic was used. I’d consider the car a moderately used driver up to this point. It’s not a garage queen and not a beater. Average mileage for this year model is a little over 70k. Reason for sale is I bought a ’03 Cobra and don’t need the ’01 anymore. It has 275/40/17 Nitto 555’s on the rear 40% tread left and 245/40/17 Nitto 555’s on the front 20% tread left on the factory polished cobra wheels. The interior is like new except for the usual slight wear in the drivers seat side bolster. Most of the exterior sheet metal/paint is in good shape but there is 1 door ding in the pass. door, a few paint chips on the hood, and the right rear quarter has some slight cosmetic damage from a hit and run (hardly noticeable), but I’ve adjusted my asking price accordingly. I got a quote to fix the quarter and it was less than $1000 and most of that cost was paint. It will give someone an opportunity to buy a Cobra cheaper than any I’ve seen listed. $13,000 firm.

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I think he means "I'll post the carfax report, if you would like to see it"

But didnt quite convey that message in proper english.

67351stang

Established Member
I'm originally from the south, so my english could be better.

What I really mean is I ran carfax before I bought it and I remember it being clean. It also means I don't currently have carfax and I hope one who did would run it.

VIN 1FAFP47V21F250195

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread