2001 Cobra Shell (roll over) Clean title. -Springfield Mo-

NeoTokyo

Established Member
I am selling my wife's 98,xxx mile Zinc Yellow 01' Cobra shell with a clean title, she is located in Springfield Missouri.

Only 347 Zinc Yellow coupes were made in 01' and she is registered on Yellow Mustang Registry.

This car is still rebuild-able and too rare to just crush so we are going to ask a "Re-homing Fee" ;) that is more than what you could get if she were to be crushed. That way people wont be tempted just to try to buy her and crush her for scrap.

***NOTE: We haven't gotten everything swapped yet, this is just to let people know whats going on so that we can line someone up early so we don't have to scramble at the end to find it a new home.***

She bought it to swap everything over to her 96' sixxer. Yes she loves her 96' that much. :)

The car was in a front end wrecked then repaired and sold, then rolled over and is with us now.

Body wise she will need new fenders, bumpers, hood, lights, doors, 1/4 work but not replacing, deck lid, roof or Roadster conversion. I think that's about it, the sub-frame looks good but I suggest putting her on a frame machine.

It will have V6 suspension under it just so that it can roll around and that's it.
If you need the V6 seats and dash I could throw that in for an extra $100 but not installed. For another $25 you can have the stock 4.6L K-member.

We had to cut the top off of her because of course it was crushed in.

The Cobra runs and drives so we took her down the road a couple times and she tracks straight and doesn't show signs of a tweaked frame. I even went to the school and resurfaced the back lot with rubber. ;)

She will make a great project for someone, either to make a roadster, track car or just repair as she once was.

I ask that everyone who is interested and able to house this Cobra and rebuild her place a response here and give me a PM.

I am asking $1000 for her as a rolling shell with her clean title, trades are also very much welcome.

Thanks.

-Eric-

PS. Her 96' is a very deserving project that was stripped and brought back from the brink of the crusher. No accidents, just some jerk taking her body parts.

She has OE fenders, an OE Cobra front bumper, a Cervini Stalker/Mach hood and a 94/95 Cobra Decklid and spoiler to go on when she is ready for paint.

The 96' stretching her legs. Going to get painted Azure Blue after the swap.
4395514185_76b1800cd1_b.jpg

My 01' infront of the Cobra.
4395510669_49745108d8_b.jpg

The 96' and 01'
4393814060_fa1619a76f_b.jpg

The 96' and 01' closer
4393043861_52c903a5fc_b.jpg

The removed top
4393809112_fa9711eb83_b.jpg

NeoTokyo

Established Member
Damnit I just realised I put this in the wrong area....
Ok, I re-posted into the F/S Cobra area.

L.L. Could you please delete this for me?

Thanks and sorry. :(

Last edited:

NeoTokyo

Established Member
Its going to be a rolling BARE shell when its time for someone to come pick her up. My post says it all.

Not wanting to get rich off the car, mainly I want to see that someone has the means to repair her, thats all that concerns me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread