2001 Dodge Dakota R/T 5.9L

Nino S

Established Member
I have a 2001 Dakota RT with about 67000 miles on her. It is a crew cab, really only holds one grown adult in the back seat. Bright silver paint with clear headlights, soft black tonneau cover with a Rhino bedliner. Legal tinted windows with rain deflectors. Good rubber, Falkins, all the way around. Has a few performance mods on it that were done by the previous owner. Include: Exhaust, K&N snorkel 2 intake, Holly M1 upper intake manifold, aftermarket chip (not sure on make), B&M shift kit, and has stock gearing. It may have more done to it then I know about because the previous owner never gave me a list of mods. Those are the only ones that I am 100% sure are on the truck. The truck is a 9 out of ten bc of a few small cosmetic flaws that you will def not notice unless you get really close and look for them. There is absolutly nothing wrong with the truck from what i can see. She runs very very strong and has a good number of kills under her belt for being a pick up truck lol. All of the side badge's have been removed which really makes this thing a sleeper. I have plenty of pics that I will try to remember to post when I get off work tongiht. I live in Northen Virginia and I would really like to sell as soon as possible because I really miss Mustangs and would like to buy one that a friend is selling in the area. I am very flexable on the price, so make me a decent offer and we can work somthing out. Current asking price is $11,000.

PICS- http://photobucket.com/albums/e343/drinkbeer1217/Dakota RT/

Last edited:

Nino S

Established Member
Awesome thanks Digdoug I will do it as soon as I e get home from work tonight. Photobucket is a site that just allows you to post pics/vids for the public right? Like putfile.com or one of those sites. I will figure it out today at work, since I have nothing better to do lol, and get them loaded tonight.

PIXER

Banned
How about the K&N snorkel 2 intake,(is this the K&N brand one or is it just a filter on the end of the intake?) Holly M1 upper intake manifold would be great.
Can give cash plus stock parts.

The chip is not programmed w/ these items so it wont hurt it.
Pics would be great.

Nino S

Established Member
I just took a whole bunch of Pics today but it says that I may not attach images??? I will post in photo bucket then link it.

Nino S

Established Member
PIXER -I currently have somone interested in the truck with the mods, I will get back to you about taking them off to sell.

ForcedInducer

Established Member
where in nova are you? I am in great falls and may be interested in checking it out. I also am thinking about selling my 2000 GT so just something to think about.

-Justin

Nino S

Established Member
I live in Alexandria VA. Near Springfield, about 10 mins from old Town alexandria. I am about 30-40 from Great Falls i think. Yeah just let me know whenever you want to check it out and we can set somthing up.

Nino S

Established Member
PIXER - i have a local coming by saturday to check out my truck, then we can see what happens after that

Users who are viewing this thread