2001 Dodge Dakota R/T 5.9L

Nino S

Established Member
PIXER- Guy that looked at hit obviously didnt have any kind of money. I might just keep it and do a blower kit from Powerdyne. Guy on here did the same kit with somthing like 8pounds of boost and is making 430rwhp. I am ont sure what I want to do but I really want a snake.
STILL FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!

PIXER

Banned
Nino S said:
PIXER- Guy that looked at hit obviously didnt have any kind of money. I might just keep it and do a blower kit from Powerdyne. Guy on here did the same kit with somthing like 8pounds of boost and is making 430rwhp. I am ont sure what I want to do but I really want a snake.
STILL FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!

Your killing me man. :fart:
Ok, look at it this way, if you do the powedyne, then you don't need the K&N anymore :idea:
So you can still just sell me that. I'd also like the M1, but thats a pain for you to get off and I would understand why you wouldn't go through the hassle.

These damn things (R/T's) just don't seem to be selling.
Everyone is hyped on the Hemi, which BTW GETS WORSE GAS MILEAGE IN THE CITY! and another thing, you may think that 345;345 will beat 250;360, wrong again.
I'm bone stock and my buddy and I raced all night long and kept beating him by 2 trucks (raced only to 80 :bored: man I miss my '03 :cryying: )
Also have a bone stock 2 dr grand prix GTP uner my belt and a auto lt1 Camero w/ a cb. :lol:

For Under $6k these trucks can run low 11's and for $12k low 10's (these equations are NOT FIGURING IN N20)
So anyhow, just sell me the damn parts would ya! :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, TT for ya

Nino S

Established Member
I am not gonna sell anything off the truck if it does not sell Pixer. If it doesn't sell soon I am going to start throwing a lot of money in to it, but a blower is a good number of paychecks away so I will need my K&N for a while anyway. And plus I do not have any stock parts, and why would I trade for your stock intake/filter set up just to make a few dollars and decrease performance from the truck. If find somebody that wants a stock RT I will sell you EVERYTHING on there. I am not nin a huge rush to sell it and it runs very strong so I will keep it until a buyer comes along with the right money.

Users who are viewing this thread