2001 gmc sierra "show winner" must see!! Immaculate!!! 57k miles!

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member

Truck1.jpg

Last edited:

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
No blower. The only trucks that I new of that came with a blower "stock" was the Joe Gibbs.

david068513

Established Member
will trade for low mile 98-02 LS car or built car, GTO, C5 vettes, Mach 1, Built GT's, etc. you guys get the idea. Open to all options. may even trade for a nice Daily driver type vehicle in same price range.

david068513

Established Member
Well I'm thinking about keeping it lol. Thing is to awesome and to hard and expensive to redo for this price.

polock4life

Established Member
yeah once you invest all the time and money it's hard to let them go, no one ever wants to pay what we the owner feels like their worth. Not hagging on the price, but I think you're well high, but I wouldn't change it either, i would just keep it.

david068513

Established Member
Yea I get that but for some reason GA prices are high. Its not a insane price for a GA truck market. Every truck is high here. I love the thing though so it might just end up with the Turbo kit and see how far I can push the stock block before I go built motor. Gonna go for that 4.8 stock block record.

david068513

Established Member
ahh shit :burnout::burnout::burnout:

Yup **** it. No one wants a badass truck with tons of money in it. Then ill dump more money in it and go fast. Plan right now is do a KB single setup 78mm intercooled, fuel system, cam, 4l80 swap and go for broke. I want to build a 03-07 White truck too lol

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Yup **** it. No one wants a badass truck with tons of money in it. Then ill dump more money in it and go fast. Plan right now is do a KB single setup 78mm intercooled, fuel system, cam, 4l80 swap and go for broke. I want to build a 03-07 White truck too lol

Yeah I want to do your truck with a 6.0, 6 speed and blower setup. But my money tree is gone dammit.:rockon::rockon:

Good luck on your build and keep us posted.

david068513

Established Member
Yeah I want to do your truck with a 6.0, 6 speed and blower setup. But my money tree is gone dammit.:rockon::rockon:

Good luck on your build and keep us posted.

Don't worry when I'm done and bored you can buy it have price lol

Users who are viewing this thread