2001 gmc sierra "show winner" must see!! Immaculate!!! 57k miles!

david068513

Established Member
;-):rockon:
:banana: It looks like by the end of the year is will have the turbo and trans in. After winter business picks back up and I'll start making some real money and finish this truck and get another truck to drive around in. :beer:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Very cool, hopefully you keep us posted and let me know if you give the 6 speed conversion some thought I have done three already and it is well worth it.:beer:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
It would be a pain in my truck cause it has the fold down console not the reg one.

Thank you

Oh man we can easily fix that find a HOE with same Interior. This mod is so easy it is amazing. BUT your truck would be my ultimate 6 speed build, that body style is just plain SEXY :beer::rockon:

david068513

Established Member
Oh man we can easily fix that find a HOE with same Interior. This mod is so easy it is amazing. BUT your truck would be my ultimate 6 speed build, that body style is just plain SEXY :beer::rockon:

Then it doesn't say regency on the seats and I kinda like it lol

david068513

Established Member
Ok, so I got a new job and will be making alittle bit more then I am now :) so It looks like this truck is gonna get finished before the end of the year hopefully. getting ready to order a converter for it, gear set, cam, and then have the turbo kit on before the end of the year. I know I can get everything it's just finding time to bolt it all up lol

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Ok, so I got a new job and will be making alittle bit more then I am now :) so It looks like this truck is gonna get finished before the end of the year hopefully. getting ready to order a converter for it, gear set, cam, and then have the turbo kit on before the end of the year. I know I can get everything it's just finding time to bolt it all up lol

Congrats :rockon: Can't wait to see the finish product.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Man i told ya I wish I could but my VETTE is getting allt he attention right now.

PM me a price you would do:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread