2001 GT with an incredible sunset!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Went on a nice 90 mile drive last night after work trying to enjoy the great weather since the season is coming to a close, still waiting on my new hood to get painted so I've been rolling around without one. Ended up out on top of a local dam right at sunset and it was incredible to look at! Took these with my phone, enjoy!

photo-95.jpg

photo-96.jpg

photo-103.jpg

photo-99.jpg

photo-102.jpg

These turned out to be my favorite two!
photo-100.jpg

photo-101.jpg

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I know dude! Your car is so clean though it would steal all the attention!

haha doubtful. cant steal it away from a car with no hood :p

Damn dude. Is your phone a DSLR? Seriously nice shots. :thumbsup:

and man the phone cameras are legit these days. i would post one with my g3 from last night but i cant do that to kyle hahaha

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
haha doubtful. cant steal it away from a car with no hood :p

and man the phone cameras are legit these days. i would post one with my g3 from last night but i cant do that to kyle hahaha

Haha, I'm telling you if you want attention drive around without a hood. People lose their minds, and of course ask where it's at. Contemplating telling them it's the new invisible model.

No one wants to see your Mach juan anyways :p

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Haha, I'm telling you if you want attention drive around without a hood. People lose their minds, and of course ask where it's at. Contemplating telling them it's the new invisible model.

No one wants to see your Mach juan anyways :p

Haha and you just need to rock it all the time without a hood!!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
jesus, nice gt man. New computer background!!!!!

Haha thanks dude! :thumbsup: Sadly they just don't have the resolution to be a computer background though. That's where the phones fall short!

Haha and you just need to rock it all the time without a hood!!

I've seriously considered it, I think it looks great without one! But I'm worried about a stray rock or something flipping up in there and causing havoc. I'm sure with my luck something stupid like that would happen lol

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I've seriously considered it, I think it looks great without one! But I'm worried about a stray rock or something flipping up in there and causing havoc. I'm sure with my luck something stupid like that would happen lol

well i never though of that but wouldnt think that would be an issue

Users who are viewing this thread