2001 or 2005?

kennym01

Established Member
I'm waiting to see one in person. Until I test drive and see one up close it's hard to do a direct comparison... I love my 2001 gt vert. If I keep mine I will definitely go with a blower in my 01'...

A2V2NV

Established Member
If you go over speed bumps, and dips on a slight angle you won't hit your nose or drag your cats any more!!

I'm keeping my '01 an I suggest you do as well!!

joe

Zgarske01

Established Member
Originally posted by MINI_ME
i think you should do more to your car, especially lower it more and get some koni's since bilstein does'nt make shocks for stangs lowered more then 1-3/4" and then get a blower/turbo of some sort:burnout:

and thats why they are used in MM's coilover packages right?

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
Took your guys advice, I dropped the car off at HCI in Sacramento to get the bottom end built and get the heads done. Ordering the KB, JBA Headers, and Bassani X-pipe. Should be done in four weeks.

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
Originally posted by Scream'nCobra
You made the right decision. Are you just forging the bottom end or stroking it too? What are you getting done to the heads?

Very small bore. The heads are getting ported and a 3 angle valve job.

shelbycobra

Established Member
get 2006

i love the way youre car looks,the blue sets it apart from others,but my self my cousin works for ford,and im waiting for the 2006 so if theres any kinks in the 05 models.plus my cousin is going to let me get the stang under his # or something like that.to save me some money.because i was looking at a 2004 roush mach1,but decided to wait.

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
Re: get 2006

Originally posted by shelbycobra
i love the way youre car looks,the blue sets it apart from others,but my self my cousin works for ford,and im waiting for the 2006 so if theres any kinks in the 05 models.plus my cousin is going to let me get the stang under his # or something like that.to save me some money.because i was looking at a 2004 roush mach1,but decided to wait.

Thanks it was a hard decision I wanted a 05 bad but the next new car we get will be my wifes. She wants a Chrysler 300.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
you have a nice car, im in the process of finding some bullit rim's for my gt. i have the "16 pony's on mine that look like v6 rims :D . its all stock

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
I second that, I loooove your car man, everything I would do to that car you did. The S-281 wing and saleen wheels look AMAZING! My pops has that same color...and I don't see too many around here. :shrug: :rockon:

TrueBlue'01GT

Established Member
Thanks, before it went into the shop I installed these brakes. I didn't get a pic of my car before it went in but you get the idea. What do you think?, I have these on the front and rear and paid $1000 for them.

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread