2002 Lightning - True Blue in Ohio

Ubergeist

Established Member
Actually, I did sell off some of the performance parts already... that is what makes the sale price of the truck worth it to me. I sold off the parts to make up the difference of what the truck is really worth. In the end, I will net out what it should have sold for in a booming economy.
I left the pulley on as that was one of the more labor intensive pieces. If these buyers fall through, then it will be back to 100% stock. I am tired of messing around with selling this thing. Too bad none of these performance parts fit on adapt to my new CTS-V!!!

I don't think it has anything to do with the mods. It's the niche and the market.

Like I said eariler, it took me 6 months to sell my CLK55. And took the same amount of time to sell my 04 Z06. Only car I had that sold relatively quick last year was my low mileage White Firehawk. Took abit over month. If you don't mind holding onto it for longer, im sure it will sell. Forums are hit or miss. I sold my cobra through here afew years back, also sold the hawk through the repsective forum, and my sho. But the benz and z06 sold through autotrader.

If my bank did not become so conservative, i would highly consider buying this.

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
ttt for a fellow True Blue owner. GLWS! I think $20K is a reasonable price for a low mileage TB truck. Someone will bite on it, just be patient.

No way I would let mine go for under $20K. All original with 9,xxx miles on it.

Mr Incredible

Established Member
Excellent list of mods. I wouldn't be scared to buy an L with those mods at all. I miss my True Blue. Would love to have this one if I didn't have my SRT8 Jeep.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I'd love to have this Lightning,True Blue is a Great Color.I sure wish I would have bought it instead of my Silver one back in 02,anybody want to buy my Silver one?:shrug:

02_Lightning

Established Member
Thanks - for the comments!
I bought this truck around Thanksgiving 2002 after seeing how low the production numbers would be for this color and that it would not be offered again. I am glad that I got it as this color looks very nice in person. Cherry Wet Wax is the only wax that I have found that makes this color truely pop... and I have tried most every wax out there... even Zaino.

02_Lightning

Established Member
Weekend bump up.
Only 1 more week to go if you want to get in on this truck. This will be gone by May 8th now.

02 trueblue

Established Member
Hey phil
I know i went back and forth with you for months but what made you put the may 15th date on it? I was still messing around with condos mid april. What psychic power do you have? cmon spill the beans. Im looking at terminators now. Will i get one or am i just window shopping?

02_Lightning

Established Member
it was just the decision day of who I sold to as there were a few people wanting it. you had dibs first, so I waited to hear back from you first after your home loan was processed.
You are looking for a Cobra now?

02 trueblue

Established Member
looking to pick up another toy by the end of the year so im shopping now. im thinking a cobra or upgrade the boat to a 42' cig

J.Rovirosa

Established Member
^ something about "pills" and "help". Something tells me you're not here to buy a truck...

Free post!

Users who are viewing this thread