2002 Mustang GT vs 2010 Challenger R/T

zacmustang03

Established Member
this is a true story. i bought my wife a 2010 rt challenger. what does that tell you about how fast they are.. i also drive a 2003 gt. when it was a 2v with full bolt ons i would destroy that car from a roll or a dig it didn't matter. the thing is a boat coming out of the factory, and in all honesty i am a mopar guy. but ford did everything right with there pony car and i have always had a soft spot for them.

Last edited:

OneBadWS6

Established Member
this is a true story. i bought my wife a 2010 rt challenger. what does that tell you about how fast they are.. i also drive a 2003 gt. when it was a 2v with full bolt ons i would destroy that car from a roll or a dig it didn't matter. the thing is a boat coming out of the factory, and in all honesty i am a mopar guy. but ford did everything right with there pony car and i have always had a soft spot for them.

I just dont see it happening but I could be wrong. Ive been around many bolt on 2v GT's and they were always mid 13 second cars at best. Who knows :beer:

KECHDIS_GT

Established Member
Ok first I wish this would go to smackdown... they would tear you apart big shot

Second you seriously have ego issues... lol your so easy to get riled up... just point and laugh at you and you tear up and clench your fists... good grief...calm the **** down, get thicker skin stop talking like your from the block or some shit...your from Mississippi... that's where hillbillies come from, swamp people, those guys that have john boats and look for big cat fish... not GANGSTA's...seriously OP how old are you? I want to say 15 or 16....and that's me being completely honest...

Im pretty sure you don't have the attitude at the car meets, because you would easily get made fun of... oh but if your Mr. billy badass maybe not... u sound so cool and hardcore bro...so maybe your the super cool awesome dude

i want to keep making fun of you cause i guarantee your future posts will be nothing but asterisks but ill let everyone else get a stab at you clown

PS: again im not doubting your super cool story bro... haha really im not, i believe it... im making fun of how cool you actually think you are....

Hey did you have fun typing this essay in which i dont give to ****s about what you are saying ??? Lmao

S8ER01Z

Established Member
I just dont see it happening but I could be wrong. Ive been around many bolt on 2v GT's and they were always mid 13 second cars at best. Who knows :beer:

I've heard they can almost make the 12s full bolton. :shrug:
If memory serves they can tag high 12s with full bolt ons and some weight reduction.

Stevo151

Established Member
My bolt on GT is about a length behind a srt8 challenger with exhaust and idk what else was done to it. And my dad has a R/T Charger full bolt ons and I'd still like to see what I can do against it, assuming hes gonna put about 1-2 cars on me by 120 or more cars. Anyways good kill man! Those challengers are pigs same with the chargers (but those are comfy as hell lol)

S8ER01Z

Established Member
My bolt on GT is about a length behind a srt8 challenger with exhaust and idk what else was done to it. And my dad has a R/T Charger full bolt ons and I'd still like to see what I can do against it, assuming hes gonna put about 1-2 cars on me by 120 or more cars. Anyways good kill man! Those challengers are pigs same with the chargers (but those are comfy as hell lol)

My friends 06 Charger SRT8 with predator and CAI runs 12.8 @ 108mph ... how fast if your GT?

SRT8tech

2013 Super Bee
Established Member

Yeah, those 13.2 @ 106 bone stock R/T Challengers are pigs.....................
A few have been 13.1's but hey, still pigs...............I guess that makes the 2V Mustangs Elephants??:thumbsup:

D.T.R

Established Member
I'm pretty mad. :shrug:

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread