2002 Mustang GT vs 2010 Challenger R/T

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Bottom line 368hp/4268lb curb 2010 Charger R/T runs a high 13 (I'm talking barely in the 13s) at a little over 100mph in great conditions. We are not talking a low 13 second car here, OPs car stock is a drivers race with boltons should pound one.

In this case the r/t supposively has full exhaust but who knows if it's tuned/running right let alone if his exhaust gained him anything. All we know is two modded cars went at it and OP says he won. It's not really an unbelievable story.

Last edited:

Kirk01

Established Member
Bottom line 368hp/4268lb curb 2010 Charger R/T runs a high 13 (I'm talking barely in the 13s) at a little over 100mph in great conditions. We are not talking a low 13 second car here, OPs car stock is a drivers race with boltons should pound one.

In this case the r/t supposively has full exhaust but who knows if it's tuned/running right let alone if his exhaust gained him anything. All we know is two modded cars went at it and OP says he won. It's not really an unbelievable story.

The story isn't unbelievable, It's his numbers I don't believe.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
1. I have a hard time believing you mad 290hp with just those mods. I only make 22 more hp than you if thats the case.

2. If you started in 3rd at 40mph that couldnt have gone well. 2nd is where you need to be at that mph.

3. I just dont believe it.

2K1 SVT

Established Member
It make me LOL when guys claim to make 40whp more than the norm with a bolt on N/A car....

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
There is a bunch arrogant and sarcastic _____ on SVTP.

:lol:

You don't know the half of it!!.......try Smackdown if you think roadkill is rough.
Anyhow, nice kill. I too thought an RT would pull a stockish new edge but it sounds like you held your own.:beer:

btw- lose the flashers. That's the biggest ricer move out there:nonono:

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
You can make a dyno read just about anything... So who knows maybe it really did make 290 on a lying dyno but I agree with everyone else the car wouldn't make 290 where I dyno my cars.. Good kill tho.. Those rt's have never impressed me.. Alot of my friends have them and they always felt slow..

clc44

Established Member
I'd guess the op car makes 250-260 at the wheels. I would have started in 2nd as well. I believe him though, the guy he ran seemed to be a douche.

KECHDIS_GT

Established Member
1. I have a hard time believing you mad 290hp with just those mods. I only make 22 more hp than you if thats the case.

2. If you started in 3rd at 40mph that couldnt have gone well. 2nd is where you need to be at that mph.

3. I just dont believe it.

How could have starting in 3rd went wrong, we raced one time in 3rd and i still pulled a car on him, and if i started in 2nd i would have pulled more, if you know how to drive your car its possible, but you dont have to believe it.

SRT8tech

2013 Super Bee
Established Member
Ok, then lets put you behind the wheel of the R/T, and I bet Ill walk on yo ass too !

I bet you wont. :nono: My stock R/T runs pretty good....................Even with the mods you have I bet you cant pull what my stock R/T does. Im not trying to disrespect but its just the facts.

Last edited:

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
Looks like someone is a heavy shit talker and has a lot to say BRO!

OP i dont doubt your story one bit but i dont have much to say except

You sound like a vtech whore who's parents bought him a "GT"

And id like to add

Your attitude sucks, and its people like you that make me ashamed sometimes of driving a mustang... "YO"

...BRO

Last edited:

KECHDIS_GT

Established Member
OP i dont doubt your story one bit but i dont have much to say except

You sound like a vtech whore who's parents bought him a "GT"

And id like to add

Your attitude sucks, and its people like you that make me ashamed sometimes of driving a mustang... "YO"

...BRO

Yo ass is the one that started with the ****ed up attitude, leaving all the start ass comments, I was jus telling my story and you started with all the hardcoreness bullshit, so you sir have the ****ed up attitude that is giving Mustang owners a bad name not me, I only cocked an attitude cuz you did, get yo shit right son, you sound like them PUSSY ASS RICER BOYS !!!!

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
Yo ass is the one that started with the ****ed up attitude, leaving all the start ass comments, I was jus telling my story and you started with all the hardcoreness bullshit, so you sir have the ****ed up attitude that is giving Mustang owners a bad name not me, I only cocked an attitude cuz you did, get yo shit right son, you sound like them PUSSY ASS RICER BOYS !!!!

freeman-he-mad.jpg

Beetle6986

Established Member
What was your best time so far?

The story sounds reasonable. What does a stock Charger RT trap? 103 -105 or so? I think thats a typical bolt on GT trap speed. They sound pretty evenly matched. What was the trap speed for your RT?

Users who are viewing this thread