2002 Mustang GT vs 2010 Challenger R/T

2K1 SVT

Established Member
There is a bunch arrogant and sarcastic _____ on SVTP.

OP did you order this

ngbbs4deafaeed0bb3.jpg

evolve

Established Member
....dam man...with that mentality my little 2.0L doesnt stand a chance against a 5.7 hemi...

I know where youre coming from lol. Little 2.3L (stroked and bored .20 over) and a big turbo= GOOD LUCK Hemi :rolling: Well, thats what I did with my little 2.0 before selling.

OneBadWS6

Established Member
Nice kill but it dosent sound like the R/T owner knows what he's doing. its a 2010 also with the new 5.7 hemi which have ran low 13's versus the old 5.7 Hemi that ran 14's. He should have walked on you pretty easily so you beat the driver not the car.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
Nice kill but it dosent sound like the R/T owner knows what he's doing. its a 2010 also with the new 5.7 hemi which have ran low 13's versus the old 5.7 Hemi that ran 14's. He should have walked on you pretty easily so you beat the driver not the car.

uhh obviously didnt factor in how HARDCORE the op is... that played a major roll in his win

So recently in my town

also its the OP's town so he runs shit his way bro

KECHDIS_GT

Established Member

The reason you say that is because you drive a Charger...all Dodge cars are heavy as hell.....yea your car is fast cuz its a SRT8 but I beat a car with a 5.7L that has a 100 more hp than mine :shrug:

ramstein

Established Member
[youtube_browser]ipuLW5Im2AM[/youtube_browser] That what it should have been like.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
There is a bunch arrogant and sarcastic _____ on SVTP.

Yes that sums SVTP up extremely well. What's funny is when you bring that same attitude to a Local car forum, such as a small Island like Okinawa where everybody can find each other in about 30 minutes... shit hilariously gets real. On SVTP, people can usually hide behind their computers, and be seperated by miles and miles IRL.

So just deal with it.

OneBadWS6

Established Member
The reason you say that is because you drive a Charger...all Dodge cars are heavy as hell.....yea your car is fast cuz its a SRT8 but I beat a car with a 5.7L that has a 100 more hp than mine :shrug:

Me driving a charger means nothing. Ive had plenty of friends with 2v's and I have run enough stock and modded 2v GT's in my GFs 350z to know how they run. A new R/T should kill you every time bottom line. :coolman:

Kiohtee

Established Member
02 GT makes 290 at the rear with 3 bolt-ons, really??? Am
I reading that right??

That's what I came to ask.

OP, you're not making 290 to the wheels with 3/4 exhaust and a CAI and whatever else pity bolt-on you may have. :lol: And the ones who think this shit is real is even funnier! No near stock GT (99-04) is gonna run with a Challenger/Charger. Sorry.

Last edited:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Nice kill :thumbsup:

Would be sad to see that poor lil challenger go against a terminator :lol: :nono:

I see a bunch of challengers at boeing and the guys getting out of them act like they are so badass and are all dressed up nice in there little dress up shirts and dress pants. Funny sight to see every time

driving normally, I kept up with an AWD Charger R/T, and he was getting on it. I'd have hated to see the ass whoopin I'd have given him if I was WOT.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
A mild bolt-on 99-04 mustang with the right rear gear runs mid to high 13's in the quarter. To make 290 to the wheels he has to at least have head work done, and will be capable of running high 12's.

A near stock Challenger/Charger usually runs low 14's, high 13's with an average driver. So yeah the 99-04 gt would be a good race with those 4,000 pound behemoths.

The Srt8 is a completely different story.

KECHDIS_GT

Established Member
Me driving a charger means nothing. Ive had plenty of friends with 2v's and I have run enough stock and modded 2v GT's in my GFs 350z to know how they run. A new R/T should kill you every time bottom line. :coolman:[/QUOTE

I disagree about killing me everytime...i mean it was a simple race, all the challenger had to do was stomp on the gas and hold it, and i had no traction at all through 1st and 2nd, but 3rd ate him up...he got beat, and i can guarantee if you change the driver that the same thing would happen again

Users who are viewing this thread