2002 Mustang GT vs 2010 Challenger R/T

KECHDIS_GT

Established Member
Good kill man I live on the coast as well. Everybody likes doubting the 2v.

Thanks man, they aint nothin but a bunch of haters....they gone argue and tell me what the hell i did...like they witnessed the race....I beat the challenger point blank, they are nice cars, but they aint as fast as people make them out to be.

4camgt

Bleeding blue since 76'
Established Member
My 03 GT with intake, underdrives, exhaust, tune, and a throttle body made 290 wheel:shrug:

bwahahahahaa.......um no, post your dyno

Thanks man, they aint nothin but a bunch of haters....they gone argue and tell me what the hell i did...like they witnessed the race....I beat the challenger point blank, they are nice cars, but they aint as fast as people make them out to be.

your right, but your story just feels fabricated.....

. Donuts in a gravel lot, and all.

the 290hp and this^^ is where i felt i was at a meet listening to another honda kid tell me how fast his car is:rollseyes

who would do that in a brand new challenger????

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I don't doubt you beat the Challenger cause anything can happen. I do doubt your HP numbers though. Just got rid of my 2000 GT a few months ago so I know a little about bolt on GT's

jas11151990

Established Member

Very well put, people like to talk the talk like they were there lol My 03 put down 287 to be exact but what do I know? :D

FastCarsFTW

Casual
Established Member
Most everyone agrees stock charger/challengers are not that quick so a win in a 99-04 gt is possible, however the 290 whp on i/e? Um 260 flywheel horse gt - 15% dt loss is 221 whp. 70 whp from just i/e?! Gotta say no. Bolt on tuned 99*-01 cobras run 290-310 whp.

Last edited:

jas11151990

Established Member
287 was its best run...hit 283 and 285 as well on other runs. But full exhaust and full bolt ons I find it believable.

50q's

Established Member
287 was its best run...hit 283 and 285 as well on other runs. But full exhaust and full bolt ons I find it believable.

You just won't quit. its not going to happen. 287 is about 10 less than ported and cammed 2v. So unless you have a factory freak there is no possible way. and i dont believe we have found two factory freaks in the same room.

jas11151990

Established Member
You just won't quit. its not going to happen. 287 is about 10 less than ported and cammed 2v. So unless you have a factory freak there is no possible way. and i dont believe we have found two factory freaks in the same room.

Whatever you say bro

jas11151990

Established Member
Go on to corral and look at the numbers over there and tell me then if you really think you made 287. i would like to know what bolt ons to be exact. cams are bolt ons btw.

It doesnt really matter what you're saying right now. I hate Corral and All Ford Mustang so why wouuld I go over there? You can say it didnt happen etc etc, I saw it happen and could care less. Full exhaust, intake, throttlebody and plenum, underdrives, tune, intake manifold, pretty sure thats it.

Last edited:

50q's

Established Member
It doesnt really matter what you're saying right now. I hate Corral and All Ford Mustang so why wouuld I go over there. You can say it didnt happen etc etc, I saw it happen and could care less. Full exhaust, intake, throttlebody and plenum, underdrives, tune, intake manifold.

Intake manifold really. If you had done any investigation everyone knows the stock pi intake manifold performs the best for a bolt on car and therefore you wouldve made less hp with an aftermarket ones like and eddy or tf.

jas11151990

Established Member
Intake manifold really. If you had done any investigation everyone knows the stock pi intake manifold performs the best for a bolt on car and therefore you wouldve made less hp with an aftermarket ones like and eddy or tf.

It had it when I bought it chill out. It did just fine, I am done arguing my cars hp.

Last edited:

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
It doesnt really matter what you're saying right now. I hate Corral and All Ford Mustang so why wouuld I go over there? You can say it didnt happen etc etc, I saw it happen and could care less. Full exhaust, intake, throttlebody and plenum, underdrives, tune, intake manifold, pretty sure thats it.

did you have the bullit intake?

50q's

Established Member

BTW you don't need a plenum for that bullitt intake.

Users who are viewing this thread