2002 Silver Lightning for sale

slvrlightning

Usual Suspect
Established Member
Guys, due to new home I need to sell my truck. It has 43000 miles and is in great shape. I have demodded the truck for a trade and have sold the tuner, gauges, and bra the rest goes with the truck. I only want 17,500 for the truck so if you like the sound of this PM me.

DSC00462.jpg

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
since you sold you preditor, does that mean you running the stock tune with the 4 pound pully. also what kinda of exhaust do you have?

slvrlightning

Usual Suspect
Established Member
slammed I misspoke in my PM to you, lack of sleep, The 4# is not in the truck but if you want the vehicle I will include it, along with the intake. As for the predator I have made an agreement with a guy for it, and would feel bad backing out on him. The stock tune is in the truck and everything I have left is included. This is an Awesome deal. I would rather sell it to an enthusiast than let Carmax whore it out, plus you will be getting her for less than anyone else will sell one in this shape for.

Randy

OldTimer

An Old Drag Racer
Established Member
Way to go. That was agressive pricing and a nice truck too. Two days on the board and it's sold if I read this right.

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
OldTimer said:
Way to go. That was agressive pricing and a nice truck too. Two days on the board and it's sold if I read this right.

:beer:

Yes sir, I just wish the bank would hurry up. :bash:

JimmyBoy

Kenne Bell???
Established Member
Very nice Truck wish i lived closer, i would have got it Cash in hand. once a again very nicenclean Truck, man. Damn.

robcedar666

Established Member
do u still have the truck and if u do is there any way u could save it for 3 months iam in afganistan right know, iam very interested in your truck, as soon as i got home i would be on your door step with cash or how ever u want it

Users who are viewing this thread