2002 True Blue For Sale

Mr Incredible

Established Member
Lower Price!!-2002 True Blue For Sale-Pics

Bought my wife a new car and need to unload some payments. My 02 True Blue has 37,xxx miles on it. Some of them were the drive from Malibu, CA to my home in New Mexico when I bought the truck. Other than that I drive it every other week back and forth to work (car pool the other weeks) 30 miles each way. Only been in Cali and then New Mexico so definitely no rust issues. It's in perfect condition. It's stock except for a Flowmaster muffler and K&N drop in. New Lower Price $21,900. May also be interested in trade for a Cobra. I can send pics e-mail if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Mr Incredible

Established Member
You can see a couple of light scratches on the bottom of the front bumper from previous owner rubbing parking stops. I have since had the front bumper taken off, prepped, and repainted. Cost $700 just for that. Matches perfectly.
Also the center console was actually a stealth subwoofer, that was not real great in my opinion so I took it out. It now has this:

I know it's huge so buyer can take it or leave it. I will be keeping the amps either way however.

Last edited:

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
That is a hot looking L. I love the True Blue. I have to get you those pics still.

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Will you sell the floor center dash thing? Where did you get it from? Websight?

Mr Incredible

Established Member
HalfTime said:
Will you sell the floor center dash thing? Where did you get it from? Websight?
Sorry, already sold it on NLOC.net, went quick, must be hard to find.

baer42 Thanks for the compliment :thumbsup:

cheston

Established Member
ya man.... beautiful truck..... i would love to buy it now but im waiting for the money just like everyone else..... if its still around when i get everything squared away i will be more than happy to take it off your hands..... i might have to do a finance though because i will prolly only have like 17k but im sure i can work something out.....

Mr Incredible

Established Member
Just trying to get my loan paid off so could be a little cheaper as I make more payments :cryying:

Keep looking. Thanks for the compliments. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread