2002 True Blue For Sale

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
Well Just in case my other deal falls through. Hell even if it goes through, I could purchase the Truck. Im looking at several L's 02+
(Spitting Spark plugs is something i dont want to deal with)
Pm me more details...
Thanks

jonssz28

Established Member
trade

Want to trade ? I'm asking $18,000. let me know

autopictures018.jpg

Mr Incredible

Established Member
I am trading my Lightning to get a Mustang for my wife and she will not own a yellow car. I'm sorry as I have owned yellow cars in the past and loved them but my wife said she does not want a white or yellow Mustang. There was also a gentleman who asked me to trade for his orange Mach and my wife did not like the orange either. Sorry, it's a great looking car.

Digdoug

Established Member
No problem. I have the red saleen cobra too....but I was more inclined to work out something on the mach. I just don't need 2 mustangs anymore and could use a truck. Does she like red? :)

Mr Incredible

Established Member
Is your Saleen supercharged? Even if it is I don't think it's worth what my truck is worth.(Sorry, that sounds mean but I currently have a guy in Ponca City that wants to trade me straight across for an 01 S281) How much would you pay on top of the trade?

Digdoug

Established Member
ha. mine is not just a S281, it is one of 14 Cobra coupes that Saleen built in 1998 and one of only 40 total built between 1996 and 1999. Don't blame you for trying though. :beer:

Last edited:

chandler_711

Established Member
I'll trade ya.....

I have a 2000 GT for sale or trade. It is black with black leather. Here are the specs......

03/04 Cobra motor w/ less than 7000 miles on it.
T-56
*4.10 gears
*FRPP Lowering Springs
*18" Konig "Beyond" wheels wrapped in Nitto Drag Radials
3" cowl hood
Rear spoiler moved back (great aesthetics!)
2.8 pulley swap
*Gates belt
Aeromotive A-1000 Fuel system (sumped tank, pump, regulator, and -8 line all the way)
*MGW shifter (orange handle)
*Redline leather shift boot and e-brake boot
*13" Cobra front brake kit
K&N CAI
Flowmaster Exhaust
Auto meter gauges (*Fuel Pressure and Boost)
Dual Pillar Pod
*Black Anodized "6 speed" shift knob
*Spec Stage 3 Clutch
*Spec Aluminum Flywheel
*Black LED 3rd brake light
Cobra Headlights & Taillights
*Steeda Clutch Kit (Double pick up quad, Cable, and Firewall adjuster)

I am sure there are a few more mods..... I just cant think of them right now. I will post them if I can remember anymore.

Also, all GT badges are ON the car. This thing is the sleeper from hell. Just about everyone thinks its a stock GT with an exhaust. Another bonus is that it still has the live rear end instead of the Cobra IRS. Every mod with a star by it is less than 500 miles old. The car runs perfectly. Modular Powerhouse out of GA did the swap. I purchased this car off of SVTPerformance.com a few months ago. The only reason I am selling is because I just got a new job and need a full size pick-up. I am asking 18k (firm). I have the title in hand and it is free and clear from any lien. I am not in any rush to sell, so please don't low ball me. Feel free to post, pm, or e-mail me.
I will get some pics up as soon as I can pick up a camera this weekend. If you want to see what it used to look like, just search on svtperformance.com with the same title as this post.

Thanks!
Jared

Mr Incredible

Established Member
I couldn't do straight across. I still owe pretty close to what I'm asking and I don't think your car would finance that high. Got any cash to put down?

chandler_711

Established Member
Nope. No cash. And your right, no bank will finance on my car. That's the reason I just saved and paid cash for it and built it from there. Anyways, good luck with the sale! Let me know if you change your mind.

Users who are viewing this thread