2002 True Blue Lightning for sale - 15,700 miles

02_Lightning

Established Member
2002 True Blue Lightning for sale with low miles - 15,700 miles. Truck has JDM silver bullet exhaust, Accufab single blade throttlebody, Airforce One CAI, NGK TR6 plugs, 6# lower pulley, 03 Cobra blower pulley, factory tech valve body, and a tune for all of this from Mike Troyer at Troyer Performance. Truck has factory Ford tonneau cover, bedrug, and professional tinted windows @ 20%.
This truck has never been involved in any kind of wreck or accident... Truck is very, very clean. The interior is completely stock with no wear issues on anything. Suede is excellent with no stains and the leather on the steering wheel has no issues.
This truck is one of 1130 True Blue trucks made. 2002 was the only year for this color.

I am the original owner and have all of the paperwork for this truck - everything goes with the truck - both sets of wheels/tires are included at this price.
Price is $22,000.
Truck is located in Ohio and is in storage.

e-mail [email protected] for pictures if interested. I can't get them to post here from my site.

THANKS!!!

cub-cadet-albums-2002-f150-lightning-picture23008-cruise-11.jpg

cub-cadet-albums-2002-f150-lightning-picture23009-cruise-12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

02_Lightning

Established Member
Any interest in this truck? This is a collectors dream since this is the rarest color. This color was made for only one year and is 1 of 1130 trucks. The interior is bone stock, and very clean. No issues with this truck.

Thanks for looking!!

02_Lightning

Established Member
I wish I could do trades, but I need the money for a down payment on a new toy.

bad98sst

fast pickemup
Established Member
man this looks like it might be the truck my buddy's dad owned. He had a true blue 02 with like 10k miles on it that he traded in for a corvette at a local chevolet dealer in the columbus/westerville area. It was Bone stock besides a belltech 2-4" kit and IMMACULATE inside and out!

edit: just saw you were the original owner doh

Last edited:

homer302

Banned
Maybe it said but I missed it. Which set of wheels come with it?
Also, I have never had a Lightning. What is the deal with the Cobra pulley? Can you just expand on what that plus your lower pulley does so far as boost and blower rpms?

Thanks for your time. I always loved those Blue ones. Kinda thought the Red was boring.
:beer:

02_Lightning

Established Member
Maybe it said but I missed it. Which set of wheels come with it?
Also, I have never had a Lightning. What is the deal with the Cobra pulley? Can you just expand on what that plus your lower pulley does so far as boost and blower rpms?

Thanks for your time. I always loved those Blue ones. Kinda thought the Red was boring.
:beer:

Both sets of wheels/tires come with it for that price. The welds have skinny's in the front, and there are newer Hoosiers on the back that work great at the track. The stock 18" wheels/tires are on the truck now, and go with the truck too.
As for the pulley set up, the factory Lightnings came with 8lbs of boost stock. By changing the diameters of the engine crank pulley as well as the blower pulley, you can increase boost. My 6lb lower pulley added 6lbs to the stock 8lbs, and the Cobra blower pulley added maybe a 1 - 1.5lbs of boost. I would say that the truck is close to 16lbs of boost overall. The truck is tuned for all the modifications that it has and is safe on the air/fuel ratio.
Thanks for the questions and the interest!

02_Lightning

Established Member
Price seems a little high=JMO Beautiful truck though. Good luck with the sale

Thanks for the compliments. I think the price is a bargain for anyone looking for a True Blue truck. You have to remember that only 1130 of these trucks were made and this is a low mile truck. I haven't seen a low mile true blue advertised in a couple of years. Plus, this one is not butchered with aftermarket stuff like some I have seen. It is clean all around and has no issues. This is for the true collector... it has all of the paperwork from when I bought it - down to all window stickers, brochures and SVT documents. I bought it for $32K... I think $22k is a steal.

02_Lightning

Established Member
Here are some pictures of the engine bay:

cub-cadet-albums-2002-f150-lightning-picture13678-lightning-engine-002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread