2002 True Blue Lightning for sale - 15,700 miles

02_Lightning

Established Member
The engine in this truck has never been apart, or replaced. Never any issues with it.

02_Lightning

Established Member
Thanks! It will be great for someone looking for a true blue. There are not many low mileage trucks out there.

mgerman93

Established Member
Phil, I can't believe you're selling the L!! I think I just rolled 5000 miles on my 04. (those wheels look familiar, lol) Bump for a sweet truck. Take care, Mark

02_Lightning

Established Member
Thanks Mark! I love the welds on this truck and the Hoosiers worked very well at the track.
Here are more updated pictures of the truck... right before it was put away for the winter.

cub-cadet-albums-2002-f150-lightning-picture23008-cruise-11.jpg

cub-cadet-albums-2002-f150-lightning-picture23009-cruise-12.jpg

02_Lightning

Established Member
Thanks for the compliment! The price is not negotiable - $22K is a great deal for this truck. The down economy is causing these trucks to sell for much less than they are worth. I do not need to sell, so I can wait for the market to come back on these.

deviant1

Established Member
Thanks for the compliment! The price is not negotiable - $22K is a great deal for this truck. The down economy is causing these trucks to sell for much less than they are worth. I do not need to sell, so I can wait for the market to come back on these.

thanks bump for a clean truck

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Very nice lookin L.... Thats the only reason this thing isn't going to move right now, is the current economic state we're in. Hold onto it for a while and enjoy it! Looks killer in race gear....

rikhockey

Established Member
this truck is in very good shape have seen this truck in person a few times i dont think u will find one cleaner then this. phil is great guy to buy from, my dad bought a 93 cobra from him and it was also clean he deff takes great care of his cars. you will not be dissappointed in this truck. Bump

Users who are viewing this thread