2003-04 Cobra Seat Upholstery & Foam from TMI.

nooner

Established Member
I need a driver's seat same color as the one in post #1. Is it an exact match to the original? ...or will I have to by a pair?

TMIProducts

Established Member
I need a driver's seat same color as the one in post #1. Is it an exact match to the original? ...or will I have to by a pair?

We will have the option to select original Alcantara yes, and sorry but we do not sell single seats. It would have to be a set of front buckets.

TMIProducts

Established Member
Alright guys - good news - we've just purchased the Mystichrome hides , and we'll be able to produce a limited quantity of 04 Cobra Mystichrome leather seats with the Cobra logo , as original.

We will be taking pre-orders for these seats as soon as the pricing is released. I'll be sure to post up in this thread when that happens along with my direct phone number.

Can't wait to get this material in, i'll be sure to post pics!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
VERY Kewl ... I need one set fronts ... prolly not going to need the rear because it doesn't get used much

Alright guys - good news - we've just purchased the Mystichrome hides , and we'll be able to produce a limited quantity of 04 Cobra Mystichrome leather seats with the Cobra logo , as original.

We will be taking pre-orders for these seats as soon as the pricing is released. I'll be sure to post up in this thread when that happens along with my direct phone number.

Can't wait to get this material in, i'll be sure to post pics!

601Mystic04

Svt addiction
Established Member
I'll take two sets for a coupe when this is released and can I get a little bit extra to do my steering wheels. I actually got two mystichromes now lol.

Cobra-21

I feel the need...
Established Member
OP - Will these be available for convertibles as well? (Rear seats are different).
Waiting on pricing for 10th Anniv colors...

Last edited:

TMIProducts

Established Member
It appears we're going to be able to do about 20-23 sets of the Mystic Chrome Upholstery, the release date is still mildly up in the air. We are hoping to have them to market by the end of this month. Right now, we do only have the Coupe pattern available for the Cobra Models.

As far as the 10th anniversary, I have a guy sending me in a small slice off his 10th seats so i can match up the silver. I do not foresee that being difficult to source.

yuke175

Established Member
It appears we're going to be able to do about 20-23 sets of the Mystic Chrome Upholstery, the release date is still mildly up in the air. We are hoping to have them to market by the end of this month. Right now, we do only have the Coupe pattern available for the Cobra Models.

As far as the 10th anniversary, I have a guy sending me in a small slice off his 10th seats so i can match up the silver. I do not foresee that being difficult to source.

The 10th seats are the red inserts

TMIProducts

Established Member
Sorry - I guess i need another cup of coffee.
I've got a reproduction red that is very close to orignal - if you want to shoot me a PM with your address I'd gladly send you a sample to see what you think.

Cobra-21

I feel the need...
Established Member
Sorry - I guess i need another cup of coffee.
I've got a reproduction red that is very close to orignal - if you want to shoot me a PM with your address I'd gladly send you a sample to see what you think.
Probably just as good to find someone with the original Anniversary seats in their car (or out) and hold the new material up to it, take a photo, and post it here. Personally, the factory red sometimes looks a little orange to me, so I'd lean a little more pure red and less orange.

601Mystic04

Svt addiction
Established Member
I hope to get a set or two of these for my cars. Y'all need to think about putting these on 50 resto for us. So write me down for two cash in hand.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
. What is the difference between the coupe models and the vert? And is there a chance you can get the vert pattern?

Cobra-21

I feel the need...
Established Member
Coupe rear seats fold down, and the vert doesn't. Do the coupe rears fold down as two pieces (right/left)? I think the frame and shape may be a little different, it's definitely one piece seat back on the vert. Mine's a vert so I'm hoping they can produce skins for our cars.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Coupe rear seats fold down, and the vert doesn't. Do the coupe rears fold down as two pieces (right/left)? I think the frame and shape may be a little different, it's definitely one piece seat back on the vert. Mine's a vert so I'm hoping they can produce skins for our cars.
. Ah ok I forgot about that difference. I rarely use my back seat so I don't care about that. I just need a couple sets of fronts.

DRAGUL

Established Member
This is great. Going to suck for the guys out there now that are selling used seats for outrageous amounts of money with damage on them.

Cobra-21

I feel the need...
Established Member
. Ah ok I forgot about that difference. I rarely use my back seat so I don't care about that. I just need a couple sets of fronts.
Yeah if your backs are in great shape no need for new covers, mine too, BUT I'm considering a new color scheme (10th red) so I'd want all seats to match.

Users who are viewing this thread