2003-04 Cobra Seat Upholstery & Foam from TMI.

TMIProducts

Established Member
IT'S HERE!! :beer:
(Sorry about the phone pic - it's all I had on me)
mystic-chrome_595.jpg

LeadFoot_Cobra

Established Member
YES!!!....more money to dump on the cobra!

Seriously though, this is a major development for us Cobra owners that have been having a hard time sourcing decent covers. Subing for final pricing, and you'll be definitely hearing from me on custom inserts.

TMIProducts

Established Member
It really was something to open those boxes and see all of that mystic in front of me - 'nuff to give ya chills ( I love anything NOS, and this is about as exciting as gets in my line of work :) )

I'll be sure to keep all of you in the loop as to when the release will be and what the price will be. I know it's going to be a few weeks, as we'd like to release the 03-04 Alcontara Cobra seat upholstery first - get that rolling, then release the Mystic Chrome.

If you are interested in a set of the Mystic Chrome - please shoot me an email with your name, phone number, address (and a picture of your car if you have one - which i'm sure you all do) -this doesn't guarantee you get a set 100% but it will help me keep track of how many sets/people have voiced interest.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Addy? tried going to the website but it is not working for me at all.

It really was something to open those boxes and see all of that mystic in front of me - 'nuff to give ya chills ( I love anything NOS, and this is about as exciting as gets in my line of work :) )

I'll be sure to keep all of you in the loop as to when the release will be and what the price will be. I know it's going to be a few weeks, as we'd like to release the 03-04 Alcontara Cobra seat upholstery first - get that rolling, then release the Mystic Chrome.

If you are interested - please shoot me an email with your name, phone number, address (and a picture of your car if you have one - which i'm sure you all do) -this doesn't guarantee you get a set 100% but it will help me keep track of how many sets/people have voiced interest.

TMIProducts

Established Member
Yeah - on second thought, address isn't need just yet. An apologies - email is:
[email protected]

*** email corrected.

You may want to add your Screenname too - so i know who you are on here as well.

Last edited:

601Mystic04

Svt addiction
Established Member
Email sent but I gotta failure notice shortly after.

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Pending price, I wouldn't mind switching my suede color up.

TMIProducts

Established Member
We'll have all of the original Alcantara suede available - but it is costly. To save a penny, we will also be offering an aftermarket Unisuede in leau of the OE Alcontara. Material is almost exact, color only a shade off on the graphite/parchment - 99% dead on w/ the dark charcoal.

19blkcbra99

Established Member
do you or even will you have a price on the foam seat molds separate from the finished upholstered seats?

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
Looks like they deleted my old email , use [email protected]

Keepin' it simple.

Couple of questions:
What about re-skinning the rear cobra seats [03 lite grey] in REAL leather with a stiffer bottom foam seat sections for more bolster.
>
How about the SVT Focus- would you be able to do the same for the rear seats to match the OE Recaro front seats in the same black leather texture & center sections with stiffened bottom seat bolster too.

TMIProducts

Established Member
Couple of questions:
What about re-skinning the rear cobra seats [03 lite grey] in REAL leather with a stiffer bottom foam seat sections for more bolster.
>
How about the SVT Focus- would you be able to do the same for the rear seats to match the OE Recaro front seats in the same black leather texture & center sections with stiffened bottom seat bolster too.

We are open to custom color/material options, and could easily replace the suede section with the charcoal leather from the sides, and could even perforate if requested. Or you could go as drastic as carbon fiber (red/black/graphite) inserts...
Sorry, no plans to do any seats for the Focus at this time.

How much are the bucket foam seats going to run do you have a price yet.

Sorry, we will not have ANY pricing until the line is released.

And is the foam padding like stock or stiffer?
Our foam is a close cell memory like foam and will instantly be an upgrade from the factory - talk to Mransr, See Thread Here - it will be the same density in both the cobra/bullitt/Mach - and yes, it will be a bit stiffer for more support.

Users who are viewing this thread