2003 10th anni whippled Canadian Car

SneakySnake23

Representing Winnipeg Mb
Established Member
29,xxx miles

27,900 CDN

29,038.76 USD as of August 2nd. ouch!!

Make fun of the price if thats what makes you happy, but keep in mind the canadian market is different than the US market, I'm in no bind to sell, and I am open to reasonable offers. And most of all I have not seen another Cobra as clean as this one.

2003 Ford SVT Cobra

The car is a 2003 10th anniversary SVT Cobra 1 of 365 coupes ever built. As far as I know this is the only 10th anniversary torch red hardtop in Manitoba, although their are approximately 20 other 03-04 SVT Cobras in Manitoba. You don't see too many of these around.

Just wanted to add that the pictures do not do this car justice. Also I just saw an ad for another SVT cobra, that I have seen in person and looked like garbage compared to mine. In the ad it looks the same. So I just wanted to make the point that the only flaws with my car are listed here. There will be no disappointments, and I can almost guarantee it will be nicer than you imagined. I have nothing to hide, and this car is the real deal. I'm not exaggerating about the condition.

History: I am the second owner of this car. Bought it from the original owner at the beginning of last summer. Was bought in Winnipeg from Keystone Ford ( I have the original window sheet ). Obviously was never winter driven and has seen rain only a handful of times in its life.

I bought it as is with all the current modifications done. Most all mods were installed professionally at Motion Performance in Winnipeg. Car was custom dyno tuned at Motion Performance by Ed Hohenberg owner of Wolf Performance About Wolf Performance Engineering . If you read through Ed's website you will see that he is a very reputable tuner, and the tune in the car is a SAFE conservative street performance tune. The car is not running on the raged edge at all.

NO ACCIDENTS!!! at all. All original paint and body panels. Original wheels etc. Exterior is bone stock, along with the interior besides the gauge bezel which looks like something that would have came stock from SVT.

Also the motor is stock internally and has never been tore down or rebuilt, as their has been no need to and probably never will be. Never has exhibited the common "head tick" problem associated with these cars. I had the motor compression tested before I bought it and it had great compression across the board. I have NEVER, EVER beat on this car. Obviously I have stepped on it on an open road once in awhile, but that's it. Its always been well cared for on and off the road.

Modification List

Whipple Supercharger w/17 psi pulley
Whipple Aux Idler pulley
KB(Accufab) Polished Throttle Body 1600 cfm
BA2600 MAF
55 lb injectors
KB Boost a pump
NGK TR6 Plugs
Steeda CAI
Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
Steeda Full length Subframe connectors
Steeda IRS Brace
Kooks 1 5/8 LT headers stainless
VRS catless X pipe
Steeda Cat back exhuast
Autometer dash bezel
Lunar Boose/Vac Gauge
Lunar Elec. Fuel Pressure Gauge
Spec 3+ clutch
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
McLeod TOB
Fiore quadrant adjuster and clutch cable
26 Spline input shaft
SLP Line lock kit
MP3 Aux input kit for stock ford deck (any MP3 player will connect)
Powerslot slotted brake rotors (front and back)
Hawk brake pads (front and rear)
Kumho Ecsta ASX 275/40/R17 all around
MT ET Streets mounted on 16 in chrome drag wheels included

ALSO lots of stock parts are included. Such as the stock eaton supercharger with a 2.93 steeda pulley, stock shifter, stock air box and filter, and a few other things.

Interior : The interior is in Mint condition. And trust me, I don't just throw that word around like most people who sell cars. The leather seats have no rips or tears, and honestly the leather condition is that of most 5,000 kilometer cars. I have always used a leather treatment product on them and it shows. Back seats have probably never been sat in so they are completely brand new looking. The carpet also looks new, no stains or discoloration. Everything works great! The A/C is ICE COLD!! Coldest I've ever had in any vehicle I've owned or rode in. It has a 6 disc in dash CD changer and a great stock sound system. Driver seat is full power with lumbar support etc.

Exterior : The exterior shows very well. The paint still looks very deep and mirror like. No dents, dings, scuffs, anything like that. However like any car that gets driven, it has a few imperfections. If I did not point them out you would probably never know, but I want this ad to give a 100% accurate representation. Their is one stone chip on the hood, and 2 or 3 on the front bumper. Extremely small, like the size of the tip of a pen. I was going to touch them up and may get around to that before selling. But like I said they are so extremely unnoticeable that they don't bother me, and I like the idea that the car has no touch up paint on it.

Also one of the wheels has a chip smaller than a penny near the lug nut hole. Previous owner said that happened while changing rear tires.

Other than that the exterior is also in MINT condition.

Engine and drive ability : Engine has always ran perfect. Oil Changes always done on time with mobile 1 synthetic. Transmission shifts great and very precise, never had any issues. When you see horsepower numbers like this car has you probably expect a rough ride, or an uncomfortable ride. This car is a TRUE STREET CAR! It has great A/C, a great factory sound system, comfortable leather seats, all the suspension on this car is stock, and it is also stock height. If you didn't step on it you would be able to trick passengers into thinking its a brand new stock Mustang GT. Does not have any of the issues people associate with a high horsepower car. It has been extremely reliable for me, and I have never had a single issue with this car. 03-04 SVT cobras are known to be very reliable, and last forever.

Performance numbers : 632 rear wheel horsepower, 575 rear wheel torque. I have dyno sheets to prove. Also this was on a Superflow chassis dyno that was properly calibrated. Not on some joke dyno calibrated to make big numbers...

Car has always been run on Mohawk/Husky 94 octane pump gas. Previous owner told me that was the ONLY gas that had ever been in the cars tank, and I have done the same.

I have taken it out to Gimli Dragway 3 times. Made 8 passes ever with the car. Best of 11.56 @ 119.97 mph. The car is capable and will go faster, but I never power shifted it, or launched it hard, as I did not want to abuse the car. My fastest run was also on a warm humid day, so it would pick up more mph with better air. Is probably capable of a High 10 second run. And remember that is in full street trim, with no weight removed from the vehicle. If you wanted to go faster you could turn up the boost, run race gas, etc. It would not be hard.

I am only selling the car because I want to build a turbo foxbody. Its been a great car to me, and really is the total package. Looks great, goes fast, corners awesome with the factory independent rear suspension, and is super comfortable to cruise in with a great interior. Also with the 6 speed transmission it cruises nicely down the highway. ALSO the car is pretty good on gas!! I have never calculated it, but if you drove it conservatively I could see it getting 20+ mpg on the hwy, and high teens in the city.

Price is somewhat firm as I am in no hurry AT ALL to sell. But reasonable offers will be considered. Never hurts to ask, but I will not reply to jokers. Will possibly deliver the car if you pay my expenses, but that is something I will work out with a serious buyer.

I can take a picture of anything you want, and will add engine pictures in the next few days when I get a chance.

This vehicle is an awesome example of an SVT Cobra, and as far as fun factor goes, I can't think of a car that tops this one. Thanks for reading.

My name is Mike, Email me if you are seriously interested and we can arrange to talk on the phone or whatever you want. Thanks.

[email protected]

27,900 CDN

Picture011.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

Last edited:

SneakySnake23

Representing Winnipeg Mb
Established Member
29,038.76 USD . Not my fault your dollar sucks balls right now :-D Just kidding.

I don't expect to sell it to the states, in Canada the market is very different. And like I mentioned I am somewhat negotiable on price. You get what you pay for.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
29,038.76 USD . Not my fault your dollar sucks balls right now :-D Just kidding.

I don't expect to sell it to the states, in Canada the market is very different. And like I mentioned I am somewhat negotiable on price. You get what you pay for.

I'd have to disagree. You are certainly pricing it a little high, but that's your decision. It looks like a wonderful car, but there are cars in equal or better condition with less miles for lower prices. With the speedo difference, it seems like a hard sell in the States. I guess it all depends on the buyer.

Best of luck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread