2003/2004 clean terminator cobra coupe

Termi#2015

Angry Old Dog
Established Member
Found One, thanks.

Hi all, I have been working on my fox bodies and got the itch again for a termi. I am on LI, NY and would prefer to see it in person and drive it/inspect it. If anyone has a nice clean lower-mid mile coupe for sale I am interested. Cash in hand, ready to buy now 20-30k but flexible for the right car. I also prefer if it had a whipple or vmp blower and supporting mods. Thanks.

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Damn car has some type of dealership rear tag. Start a for sale ad on you own complying with the rules.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
I think that'll be enough. Certain people have very thin skin around here.
Just an observation. Can’t say for sure about the other “vehicle for sale” groups as I focus mostly on Terminator and GT500 stuff, but seems to me the Terminator threads bring out all of the crazies. What’s up with that? Good Lord…

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Just an observation. Can’t say for sure about the other “vehicle for sale” groups as I focus mostly on Terminator and GT500 stuff, but seems to me the Terminator threads bring out all of the crazies. What’s up with that? Good Lord…
No doubt about it.

FoxBodyKitty

Hello -
I am selling my 04. Let me know if you are still interested.

Attachments

• Cobra.jpg
    Cobra.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 97

Harris_SVT

Hi all, I have been working on my fox bodies and got the itch again for a termi. I am on LI, NY and would prefer to see it in person and drive it/inspect it. If anyone has a nice clean lower-mid mile coupe for sale I am interested. Cash in hand, ready to buy now 20-30k but flexible for the right car. I also prefer if it had a whipple or vmp blower and supporting mods. Thanks.
If you’re still looking I have a 03 ZY coupe for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread