2003 Azure Blue OEM "Plus" Build

Palmer

Established Member
Excellent work so far! The seats turned out amazing and you can't beat that price! Can't wait to see future updates!

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Tr-6 gapped at .035 will work great off the bottle and be safer than stock plugs with the spray. I wouldn't spray a big shot with them though.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
I'd mount the solenoids in the passenger front fenderwell, above the splashguard obviously. They will be hidden, stay much cooler than under the intake and also be more easily accessible. Plumb the nozzle into the bottom of the elbow of the intake about 6" before the tb and wrap all lines in black wire loom. Only a very trained eye would notice.

TKat13

Under Construction
Established Member
Update: AC compressor took a poop. It's leaking around the shaft seal. Local shops are quoting me 750-1200 bucks to fix it. I looked at parts online, and it looks like I can do this myself for about 200 in parts plus a recharge.

Any thoughts?

I purchased a 'kit' on ebay that came with compressor, dryer, new orifice, compressor oil and o-rings. It was much easier than I thought it would be. I was lucky to have a friend that had a vacuum pump and gauges. Pulled the vacuum for an hour or so and then charged it right up.

Swapping out the parts took about 1.5 hours and not in any hurry. It has been more than a year and it works fine.

I also grabbed a can of AC flush from auto zone and cleaned out all the lines while I was there. Make sure you pull the orifice and swap it out, mine was clogged with metal fragments from the compressor.

Last edited:

w3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Established Member
Just a heads up on the spray, I would go ahead and buy an N2MB WOT box with a window switch for the nitrous set up. Its a lot easier and more reliable than having an actual switch.

Users who are viewing this thread