2003 Black Cobra with Ford ESP warranty/CCWS

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
First time it was detailed Getblown2k3 did it, and he did a great job. I had it done a second time by a local in Louisiana.

jorban1650

Established Member
i have a 2007 VW GTI.
candy white. 40,000miles, lowered, cold air, flashed, AWE exhaust, very clean car. would love to trade and also some cash on top if willing to trade...

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Had a vw in the past, but not really a fan of the new ones. If i ever get another it'll be probably be a mk1 or2.

BUMP

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Very interested but that's about all at this point. Need to sell a damn rental property first (as easy as getting a snow ball in hell). Sub'ing.

Great looking car btw, exactly what I'm wanting!

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
appreciate it guys, I'm hopefully putting it on autotrader soon. I've just been lazy about it, but it will happen when I get back from vacation.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
bump this, I was out for a whole week while i was back in new orleans. I got a call from someone on here from the GA area, but my phone screwed up and lost the number. If whoever that was is still interested he can call back.

I'll tell you, I drove the girlfriends G35 the whole week and came back to my car..and I tell you..I'll miss the hell outta this car when its gone.

gwcobra03

Established Member
FS Black

contact me at gwcobra03<nospam>@gmail.com remove the nospam.
very interested and with cash on hand. include phone with contact info

gerald

Users who are viewing this thread