2003 Black Cobra with Ford ESP warranty/CCWS

Lad30nyc

Established Member
WOW beautiful cobra! car looks amazing and for a car thats 7 years old that paint is amazing. Unless I missed it, why are you selling? Interested in a 99GT plus cash?

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
contact me at gwcobra03<nospam>@gmail.com remove the nospam.
very interested and with cash on hand. include phone with contact info

gerald

sent you an email

WOW beautiful cobra! car looks amazing and for a car thats 7 years old that paint is amazing. Unless I missed it, why are you selling? Interested in a 99GT plus cash?

No trades, thanks. Just selling because I've had the car longer than I usually keep them honestly. I dont really hold onto cars for very long, but this was an exception. Usually I keep cars for around a years time then sell them.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
yes, got a guy coming to look at it this weekend but like everyone knows its not sold until its sold.

svtguy0093

Established Member
Just sold my 96 cobra today. Im really interested in the car but wont be able to get up to NC til monday. I know you got a guy coming to check it out this weekend so if you can pm me some info to get in contact with you. Or email me at [email protected]

Jay

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Car hit autotrader today, so I anticipate it selling quickly now.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
get that loan and pick up the car, it just sits in the garage now!

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
wish i had the money now for it seriously..... couple more months after i pay off school loans and gixxer and i will be ready.... sweet ride bump on the cleanest ive seen on here since joining.

Users who are viewing this thread