2003 Black Cobra *With Ford Warranty*

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
couldnt tell you offhand, but getting it shipped from North Carolina to Louisiana cost me 500 on an open trailer.

Turbotom

Wow, can't believe this car has not sold yet. I live in SC and emailed a guy in GA about his stock 04 Cobra but have not heard anything back from him/her. Your car is my next pick, only because of how far away you are from me and because I would have to get it shipped to me and have to fully trust you on how it drives.

I totalled my 02 SS Camaro into a telephone and got charged with reckless driving. I got a lawyer and go to court (possibly not) on 3/16. If my charges get dropped or reduced and your car is still available I'm going to see what we can work out..

Tom

wyomustang

Established Member
Dude,
That is a great car and good deal, Is it still for sale? Not for me unfortunatly but there's a lot of Mustang nuts where I work at and I would love to post it up on our sale board. Let me know

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I'll keep this thread up for the fact that I do want to sell but can't currently do it. School takes up my time to actually show or deal with the sale of the car. Plus I need the car to get to and from work on the weekends. I had the car up for sale but my schedule took a drastic change and limited my time greatly to pursue a quick sale.

I've received numerous offers from svtp to autotrader. I want to sell the car, but don't have the time to be without a car when it is sold. I'd honestly have to have a car lined up immediately after someone buys mine for this to work, and everyone knows that most of the time doesnt happen.

BUT if you guys do know of a Millennium Yellow c5 z06 for sale and isn't asking an arm and a leg please let me know because that's basically what I'm looking for.

I appreciate all the interest in the car and its very humbling to see how many people would like to take it off my hands.

Users who are viewing this thread