2003 Black Cobra *With Ford Warranty*

thewhiteknight

Established Member
cobra

hey i tried to call you today but it went straight to your voicemail.. i have the money in hand to buy your car and i am ready to, but i need to discuss some things with you first. please email me at [email protected] ASAP i am dead serious about buying your car.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Update:

The car is currently at Ford getting the sqeeky sterring wheels problem fixed, also getting a Ford reflash because that is a normal practice if they have not serviced the car(basically they suspected it being tuned so they wanted to reflash it) I didnt object because it was a stock tune anyways, and also they heard some sound from the exhaust area. They've had it for a week now, the service writer stated to call him tomorrow to get an update.

I just wanted to get everyone up to speed because I've gotten quite a few calls, offers and interest.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Trust me I've been there a good bit, and I pass by the rear to make sure its there, but its in the shop now so its safe :)

Gizmo23

Im trying to finish up a couple of projects pretty soon and I have been looking at your car on Autotrader for a few weeks now. Hopefully by the end of the month I can make a road trip down to BR and check it out.

zspence

Established Member
What do you need for me to take this car off your hands? I got cash and wanting to make a buy quick, only problem is i live in eastern ky and i would def have to look at the car first.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
The car has been back from ford for about 2 week now. The car ended up having "the tick" on the drivers side head. They got the OK and ended up replacing it all under warranty and the car feels even stronger. They also fixed the steering sqeek.

So I have to put +500 miles on it before I can lay into the throttle to allow the new head to properly seat and break in.

I have absolutely no free time since school started to even get around to search for a new car. I have received countless autotrader phone calls and emails, so the car is still for sale. It's just now I have to literally have a car lined up before I sell because I have 0 free time to search and schmooze around.

I will scan the Ford Dealer invoice on the work that was done tom. and post it up.

-Thanks guys

99atlanticblue

Established Member
are the cobra emblems on the sides facing differnt dirctions on the pictures of when you first bought it compared to what it is now?

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
They were, asked the dealer what was up with it, and they said they replaced them and didnt realize they put them on backwards. Said the old drivers side emblem was peeling and looked bad, so they replaced both. And remember this was a Ford Dealer so...yea haha...

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
so it is an actual cobra the emblems just got replaced backwards and are now the right way again

Dealer replaced emblems and put them on backwards, weeks after I got the car I carefully removed both sides and swapped then which is how they sit now.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
What cooler than getting a car shipped to you? Think of Christmas times 500000000 :)

Users who are viewing this thread