2003 cobra $9500

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
That many problems? lol

Clutch... $400
Heat Exchanger... $300

The frame is not bent. I'm not sure what the seller was looking at to make him think that. And... I know of many lower mileage cobras with clear titles that need more work than this one does. I mean there is no point arguing to justify that the car is worth what was paid. I was just posting to say my buddy picked it up because a lot of people thought it was stolen or a scam because this ad was pretty messy.

Sounds like he got a pretty good deal to me.

wsvt boost 2004

Established Member
If he got the car for 5k he could double his money on the car quick. Ive bought several rebuilt-salvage 03-04 cobras and their is money to be made if you can get them reasonable.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
I wasn't going to say the exact amount but I suppose it doesn't really matter since he bought it to build it and not to flip it. $5800 is what he paid. It's worth double that for sure. The kid selling it just wanted it gone. The ads were messy and he kept changing his price but in the end, the car was legit and my buddy picked it up for cheap.

Shoot a pm with a cell number if u wanna see pics. Don't have a ton but I have a few he sent me yesterday after he washed it.

DocButters

shämən
Established Member
Lol! I have pics he sent me from after he detailed it yesterday at his shop. And yeah.. The seller was a kid.

Wait, so he detailed it, while it was on a lift, having the engine pulled, to be fully built and twin turbo'd, on a bent frame car, that still has a bad clutch?

2013Boss302

Established Member
i will gladly pay you .50 a day for the next 18000 days please let me know if we make this happen. i really want this car. if that financing plan doesnt work i have a maximum motorsports panhard bar and a set of brembo brake wheels i will gladly trade for your car that came o9ff my 2011 RTR. if that doesnt work for you i have some cuban cigars that are workth more than that car i will trade. and finally if that doesnt work for you. jump off a cliff you peice of shit. do you really think this commuity if full of retards. do the mustang world a favor and **** yourself.

wan2play

Established Member
THis doesnt make any sense "SHe said she couldnt find it (found it later that night). So i got on here "

YOu found the title before you posted this up....but in your first post you said the title is lost.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
There are a lot of things in this ad that were unclear and didn't make sense. I just think he didn't care to put the time into making an ad with clear info and good pics and just wanted the car gone. Clearly money wasn't really an issue as it didn't cost him anything. I've talked to him since the sale and my buddy is actually picking up the roadster cover from him tonight. Seems like a cool guy to me despite the messy ad and info.

wan2play

Established Member
^ im glad it worked out for him...I jsut thought it might be a lemon from how OP approached the sale of his car. I guess in the end it was a steal.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Yeah bro, I thought the same thing after reading through the ad but since it was local, figured it was worth looking in to. Def a steal for what he paid!!

MTBSully

Established Member
everyone on this site has a bunch of sand in their vaginas about this car.

SRT 2 SVT has no reason to lie he is an outside party as am I.

FINAL VERDICT: Everyone is jealous that someone actually went and looked at a car and picked up a Termi for less than half of what its worth.

DocButters

shämən
Established Member
All I want, and I'm sure a others as well, is proof. Someone already claimed ownership, then the OP claimed sale, now SRT 2 SVT is claiming his friend purchased the vehicle and started a big build on a salvaged convertible the same-day. How hard is it to snap a picture?

selbyvince

Established Member
damn i wish i would have seen this i def would of went to houston to at least look at it... shitty how i missed out on something so close to my house lol

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
All I want, and I'm sure a others as well, is proof. Someone already claimed ownership, then the OP claimed sale, now SRT 2 SVT is claiming his friend purchased the vehicle and started a big build on a salvaged convertible the same-day. How hard is it to snap a picture?

Look man, I personally don't give a shit whether u believe me or not. It doesn't make a single bit of difference to me. Why you think anyone owes yoi or anyone else proof is beyond me. Lol I only posted to clarify that the car was legit and said my buddy got it for super cheap which was all true. Salvage title... Yes. No frame damage to be found and the car is clean! And yes... I said my buddy is going to pull the motor and build it for twins which is also true. I didn't mean he was doing it that very same day. Most people do research and buy the things needed before ripping it apart. The car is at his shop in Beaumont. I live in Houston an hour away. I'm not going to drive up there just to snap pics to prove anything to anyone. I have pics that he sent me with his phone after detailing it the next day after purchase which i already said I did. Believe me or not.... Really doesn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread