2003 cobra $9500

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Hm so my little 5 grand offer that some said was low really wasn't. Damn I'm good with pricing cars. Op my offer still stands. 5grand

Not really. I'd buy complete '03-'04 Cobras all day and everyday for $5,000. I don't care about their history either.
Hell, if this car was local and I could go physically look at it I would give him more than $5,000 for it.

I was texting back and forth with this clown last night. I asked him if he would pick me up at the airport and he told me "no" which does throw up a red flag. LoL.

1hot281

Established Member
The way this is going, you should just part this thing... I'll take the side mirrors and that tonneau cover

bubbal00ve

Established Member
It sounds like your rich?? If you are well than just help a brother out and give it to me for free? I will go and pick it up. If not I got a few hundred bucks (not trying to affend you), just saying because it sounds like you really dont care how much you get out of it if your willing to destroy it. Hand it over to me :beer:

shauncurt

Established Member
Tough critics here on SVTP. I sold the same car totaled in one day for 9k no questions (undrivable/unfixable). GLWS

spacoli

Established Member
hi names Jim from MA im new here , just wanted to say this thread was like a soap opera, note to the seller, GET A CLUE:loser:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
I just got the car today guyz but I'm selling it for $500 because I dropped a starburst wrapper on the floor and don't feel like picking it up. Plus I sneezed without covering my mouth so actually it's $300 now.

Last edited:

TDUB003

Established Member
I just got the car today guyz but I'm selling it for $500 because I dropped a starburst wrapper on the floor and don't feel like picking it up. Plus I sneezed without covering my mouth so actually it's $300 now.

Did you happen to fart in the driver's seat when you sneezed? If so, that's another $150 off the sale price.

Last edited:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
My buddy picked this car up for a little over $5k two days ago. No check engine light, no funny sounds, nothing. Interior is clean and it runs and drives great! Feels like it might need a clutch soon but thats it. The only negative thing is the missing heat exchanger but thats a simple fix. Has a 2.6 upper on it, 11" wide rear cobra reps, HID's in the headlights and a few other goodies. All you guys saying this car is a rip off at $5k are smoking crack. Car is worth every bit of $12k any day of the week even with the salvage title but go ahead and jump on the bashing band wagon... Lol

ModularFan

Established Member
After doing even more research of this car my offer is off the table. Goodluck finding some idiot to take this car at any price. Ud have to pay me to take it now.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of you buying and selling cars that need work etc?

My buddy picked this car up for a little over $5k two days ago. No check engine light, no funny sounds, nothing. Interior is clean and it runs and drives great! Feels like it might need a clutch soon but thats it. The only negative thing is the missing heat exchanger but thats a simple fix. Has a 2.6 upper on it, 11" wide rear cobra reps, HID's in the headlights and a few other goodies. All you guys saying this car is a rip off at $5k are smoking crack. Car is worth every bit of $12k any day of the week even with the salvage title but go ahead and jump on the bashing band wagon... Lol

Don't know if this is a joke or your being serious. lol

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member

Needs Clutch, heat exchanger and bent frame. Not sure I would buy an S/C car with 90K+ miles with that many problems. Too much of a crap shoot.

Hope it works out for your friend

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Doesn't that defeat the purpose of you buying and selling cars that need work etc?

Don't know if this is a joke or your being serious. lol

Im being dead serious. Car is at my buddies shop as we speak. He put it on a lift yesterday and everything looks straight despite what the seller posted here. Repair was obviously done by a quality shop. He's in the process of pulling the motor now to have it built, have the heads ported and he's ordering the Hellion twin turbo kit for it.

He has another cobra with a big whipple and supporting mods making almost 700rwhp on a conservative street tune among many other nice/fast toys.

This car is just another one in the collection. I would have bought it myself but i didn't have the cash laying around to do it so i gave him the lead when i saw it posted on ls1tech. He grabbed it the next day.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Needs Clutch, heat exchanger and bent frame. Not sure I would buy an S/C car with 90K+ miles with that many problems. Too much of a crap shoot.

Hope it works out for your friend

That many problems? lol

Clutch... $400
Heat Exchanger... $300

The frame is not bent. I'm not sure what the seller was looking at to make him think that. And... I know of many lower mileage cobras with clear titles that need more work than this one does. I mean there is no point arguing to justify that the car is worth what was paid. I was just posting to say my buddy picked it up because a lot of people thought it was stolen or a scam because this ad was pretty messy.

Last edited:

DocButters

shämən
Established Member
Im being dead serious. Car is at my buddies shop as we speak. He put it on a lift yesterday and everything looks straight despite what the seller posted here. Repair was obviously done by a quality shop. He's in the process of pulling the motor now to have it built, have the heads ported and he's ordering the Hellion twin turbo kit for it.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread