2003 Cobra coupe, 4k mi, near stock, orig owner, $25.9k

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
ive been watching this for awhile (before i even became a member)... i gotta say for the price and the miles and virgin status and one owner... The color would grow on me also! besides some nice rims and drop would bring out the color IMO...

Come January ill be getting me COBRA... i hope i find a deal like this!

GL man i hope she goes to a good home...

I agree the color may not be the best bet but for what you get id make it grow to me..

Man, I like your attitude, haha! Some staggered 3 piece wheel set up would be sick on this car with a mild drop.

:thumbsup: :beer: :thumbsup:

Silver95

Established Member
I thought the same about this color till I saw a zinc yellow in person. Dont judge this color based on the ZX3 focus' you see rolling around on every corner. This color is great especially with the chrome package.

If my car were to sell and this was anywhere in the MI, OH, NY, NJ, or WI area, I would drive down and buy it from you in a second. I guess folks would rather have cobra's that have been used and abused like the ladies walking in downtown Las Vegas....to each their own, I guess. :shrug: Ill call ya if I get this car sold Norm.

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
Car is sold. I told Norm I wouldn't post the final price. :thumbsup:

:dw: :whine: :poke: :lol1: :lol: :thumbsup: :beer:

THE CAR IS NOW OFFICIALLY SOLD TO TRDNITELIFE!

I hope you'll enjoy the car, and please remember to give me the chance of a repurchase in the future should you decide to move onto something else. I know I had a lot of pride with that thing, so hopefully you will like it as much as how I did! I am sure you will appreciate even the new car smell that it has. :-D

Man, your friend's M5 that you came in was a really nice one! Maybe I'll get the car back if you buy that M5 from him one of these days? :lol1: Thanks for doing the money transaction part as painless as possible! You did what I asked of you, and vice versa.

Sure, :whine: :bash: :poke: at myself, but hey you know how I have to do the right thing at this point of time in life like I stated. Also, I know it's going to a good home, so it should be taken care of rather nicely. We'll keep in touch every now and then.

Sorry to all those who were eyeing this car, and didn't move on it while the chance was still there. At least, it is still in my area, so that's cool!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread