2003 Cobra coupe, 4k mi, near stock, orig owner, $25.9k

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
Autotrader gets tons of exposure.
I look all the time (at Termi's) and I'm not even buying now.
She will sell there.

Awesome 03' :beer:

I agree, and thank you for the nice comment! :beer:

Saw and drove this car guys. Brand new car in every way. I dont think one in better shape could be found. If anyone is looking for a brand new 03, this is it.

Hey Alex,

Thank you for your time to make out the post you did, because it is very much appreciated.

:beer: Take care.

If my WS6 sold, I would buy this tomorrow without thinking twice.

Thank you too! I'll send you a PM after this. :beer:

Videos are coming soon, because I think they will paint a much better picture of this car.

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
Bump for a fellow Zinc Yellow owner. The color wasn't on my tops either (White) but now I actually am happy I didn't get white and absolutely love the color. As you said previously, completely grew on my as well.

Good luck...any reasons for selling?

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
where can you get those coil-pack covers? i can't seem to find them..the POwered by Ford ones

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
Good luck with the sale...a gem...

It is truly as new of an '03 as you can find today. Thank you for the comment.

Bump for a fellow Zinc Yellow owner. The color wasn't on my tops either (White) but now I actually am happy I didn't get white and absolutely love the color. As you said previously, completely grew on my as well.

Good luck...any reasons for selling?

Same here, I'm happy I got the color, because it stands out the best. Too bad for those who haven't seen it in person and already don't like it. :shrug:

EDIT: My bad, I missed your question. I have three kids in the house hold, and only two seat belts for the rear seat. Garage queen is pretty much what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
where can you get those coil-pack covers? i can't seem to find them..the POwered by Ford ones

I think I got the covers from Steve at Tousley Ford, and his user name on here is "FORDSVTPARTS". The web site is Tousley Ford Parts Depot, however it's probably best to contact him directly via a PM on here. It was probably about $75 - $100 shipped a few years ago, and I think I've seen them on E-bay too for about the same price. They are the coil covers from 2003 - 2006 Ford super car GT. :-D

BOOST FREAK

Established Member
wow, I am amazed this thing has not moved.

and to Norman, don't pay any attention to the people that try to beat you with "the economy" and "KBB" stuff. I have always priced my stuff on what I thought it was worth and if they didn't want it fine. bottom line is low mileage pristine cars are getting hard to find. my car has 4,800 miles on it and I got a wild hair and thought I wanted to sale it and listed it for $36k in a "tanked market" and turned down $33 and changed my mind 2 days before they came back with the $36k. in short good luck with the sale and hang in there, all it takes it putting it infront of the right eyes.

bump for very nice low mileage car

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
wow, I am amazed this thing has not moved.

and to Norman, don't pay any attention to the people that try to beat you with "the economy" and "KBB" stuff. I have always priced my stuff on what I thought it was worth and if they didn't want it fine. bottom line is low mileage pristine cars are getting hard to find. my car has 4,800 miles on it and I got a wild hair and thought I wanted to sale it and listed it for $36k in a "tanked market" and turned down $33 and changed my mind 2 days before they came back with the $36k. in short good luck with the sale and hang in there, all it takes it putting it infront of the right eyes.

bump for very nice low mileage car

Thanks for the bump, and yeah I agree somebody is missing out on a darn near brand new '03 Cobra right here. You are correct about the economy stuff, because there is always the certain buyers who are lined with money.

I think I just need to advertise it else where is all, because it is not up any where else but on here and one other Ford website. If that doesn't work, then I may just keep the car. :-D

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
Take a look at the videos on the first page at top so you can notice how this car is full of awesomeness in every aspect.

A couple of potential buyers flaked out over the past two weeks, so this car is still available for the right buyer who will truly appreciate it.

I am ready to negotiate a little bit, and get this car dealt with for once and all. Before I call this thread done, and move onto some other advertising mediums.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
ive been watching this for awhile (before i even became a member)... i gotta say for the price and the miles and virgin status and one owner... The color would grow on me also! besides some nice rims and drop would bring out the color IMO...

Come January ill be getting me COBRA... i hope i find a deal like this!

GL man i hope she goes to a good home...

I agree the color may not be the best bet but for what you get id make it grow to me..

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Blue book value doesn't apply to car with that low of miles, especially with limited production cars. Theres gotta be some Zinc Yellow lovers out there who'd kill for this car.

Good Luck with the Sale!:beer:

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
Blue book value doesn't apply to car with that low of miles, especially with limited production cars. Theres gotta be some Zinc Yellow lovers out there who'd kill for this car.

Good Luck with the Sale!:beer:

Yeah, at least not the KBB blue book, but the NADA is much closer. NADA's value for this car is at around $23,000, so I'm not really asking all that much more over it.

I would probably let my price come down a little bit too if there is a buyer with real cash ready to deal with me. Or for a buyer who would understand the required wait time on any kind of paper check before I can release the car.

The only way I would automatically release my car on spot if the cash payment is not there would be if I can go with the buyer and see the paper money order or cashier's check get drawn up at a bank. I feel this is a really simple procedure any honest potential buyer would understand.

Thank you for your comments! :beer: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread