2003 Cobra coupe, 4k mi, near stock, orig owner, $25.9k

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
+1 to that... (nice cobra btw) i love the zinc yellow now. i'm hoping to throw some nice deep-dish black rims on mine soon :banana:
I understand. Actually, my choice of Zinc Yellow color in this car was not on my list, because I wanted a black one. I traded in a black '99 Cobra for this since it was the last '03 Coupe left on the lot at the time. I did not want to settle for a convertible with the color I desired. I wanted a coupe, so I ended up with this color. This color has actually crept upon my back and grew into me. I grew to like the color. It is still a beautiful car where I get comments on every time I take it out. Yes, the mileage is hard to beat too, as well as the fact it has never been "tampered" with a pulley nor a tune. The ECM is still sealed as far as I know. I am in the Tampa bay area, but a long trip to deliver the car would be intriguing. Fly in and drive home is fine as well as long as the car is paid for in full prior to doing so. You can send me a PM to talk more if you would like to. Thank you.

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
+1 to that... (nice cobra btw) i love the zinc yellow now. i'm hoping to throw some nice deep-dish black rims on mine soon :banana:

Hey there, thanks for the comment. I see you do have a nice one there as well! The black wheels will most definitely set your car off as evident in the pictures on this site. Perhaps, these pictures are changing some people's minds about our zinc yellow Terminators! :lol: :thumbsup:

PS: I still like the factory chromies a lot though. Really clean, but doesn't "contrast" with the yellow as much to set it off as such mean looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

homer302

Banned
I am not sure we can get there but I am serious. I have sold my chrome yellow 98 and have cash money. I am GOING to buy a Terminator but I never really liked the Zinc. The Screaming yellow is a better color but your car seems really nice. Can we talk? I sent you a message with my info.
Thanks.

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
I am not sure we can get there but I am serious. I have sold my chrome yellow 98 and have cash money. I am GOING to buy a Terminator but I never really liked the Zinc. The Screaming yellow is a better color but your car seems really nice. Can we talk? I sent you a message with my info.
Thanks.

We talked. :thumbsup:

Good luck on your search.

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
A local man saw my thread here on SVTP, and came out to my house this past Sunday to check out the vehicle. He liked how sharp of a Terminator it is, and how it performed during the test drive. It's basically as brand new, and it does really show that. I think he agrees with me that my car is indeed what I have said for it to be.

He has to sell his 1972 Pontiac Formula 400 on Ebay first, before he can consider a Terminator. Per him, he says it is a 44k mile original survivor, and it seems to be in excellent shape from what I can see in the pictures.

Here is the link if any one might be interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pont...006QQitemZ160268553213QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
Updated pictures - Links.

Hey potential buyers,

I recently put together a Photobucket slide show for all to see here:

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/...a Slideshow/?action=view&current=7b47b81f.pbw

Another link to Photobucket Album with 50+ high resolution pictures:

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x55/NormRinker/2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra/

Again, it is really a very clean car. I will probably let it go some where in the $27,000 - $28,000 range right now, but not any lower.

Do you want a very near new unmolested (as in never pullied and tuned) Terminator? It is right here except it is now the year of 2008!

Users who are viewing this thread