2003 Cobra coupe, 4k mi, near stock, orig owner, $25.9k

DeViantSVT

Established Member

Mike's 95

I'll Be Back...
Established Member
no to be trying to pop ur cloud but .. this is what ppl are talking about.. u should start cheking these actual values.. like some of sellers say i dont care about the economy blah blah.. well ppl looking for cars dont give a *** either that u paid 40k for the car.. its been around 5 years and is a ford...check this out...

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pri...e=4500&SelectionHistory=2262|29539|33144|0|0|

If you are willing to wait, there are buyers out there...trust me: from someone who just sold their car

BUMP

Last edited:

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
no to be trying to pop ur cloud but .. this is what ppl are talking about.. u should start cheking these actual values.. like some of sellers say i dont care about the economy blah blah.. well ppl looking for cars dont give a *** either that u paid 40k for the car.. its been around 5 years and is a ford...check this out...

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pri...e=4500&SelectionHistory=2262|29539|33144|0|0|

:poke::poke::poke: Have you not read the list of SVT Performance rules yet? Better yet, here is a direct link to the complete list of SVTP rules for you:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=461200

Check out rule number 15 in particular. Right below is a copy and paste of this one, in case you don't go to the above mentioned link for the rules:

Rule number 15.

"Comments about the price or condition of an item for sale in The Market are prohibited so long as that information has been disclosed by the original poster. If you believe the price is too high express your concerns privately."

Now, your opinion does not matter even the slightest bit to me. You have a lot to learn. Do you think I would give you my Ford for cheaper than $20,000? :lol: It is also the supply, and demand as well as how they are priced out in the market.

On a side note even a 1967 Ford Mustang can be sold for $100,000 today 40 years after the fact. Yeah, just saying even a Ford can be.

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
crazy good price i paid over 30 for mine in 07 when it had 3600 mi

I agree on the price. It has been a long while that this thread has been up and going on here. I think I may put it up for sale else where to actually get it sold. Interestingly enough, I have never sold a vehicle on any of the message boards, but always through Autotrader, local newspaper, etc. I thought it would be nice to be able to follow my old car on this board every now and then, and maybe to have a chance/the first dibs to buy it back later when I look for another. So far, I guess not. What I know is someone is missing out on a literally brand new Terminator at a reasonable cost looking at some of the other for sale threads with more mileage, modifications, driven very hard, etc. for not too much money less.

HomeboyNorm

Established Member

No to straight trade for I would rather keep mine instead, but a very small possibility of accepting cheaper partial trade on top of cash. I think I own quite a fleet as is, so it might be hard for me to even consider. This car already very hardly get driven. Is there something you have on mind?

Users who are viewing this thread