2003 Cobra Flowmaster 40's and Mac Flowpaths Comparison vids HD

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Bassani, magnaflow, or stainless works are in my opinion the best for the 4v mod motors.. The flow master on a cobra sounds like your typical regular 2v :(

FastNick01

Established Member
^^I thought it sounded OK but that's why I changed to the Mac. Bassani sounds great, magnaflow/stainless works I've never heard before but I would hope that their sound match's their quality.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hard to compare the videos due to different location and quality. How much louder (if any) are the Macs compared to the Flowmasters?

FastNick01

Established Member
^^They are about the same. Neither one is really louder but the Mac in my opinion just seems deeper and more mellow. The quality of the flow master video isn't so great, I apologize in advance.

svtrookie

Established Member
Sounds good with the Macs! Pair that set up with kooks or ARH long tubes and your set!

Last edited:

gabe1530

Banned
sounds great!

I have had both bassani and mac on two of my cobra's I like the mac idle, but I like the bassani WOT.

this!

ive had a slp setup then changed to flowmasters as it was too loud. a friend had macs and another friend had bassanis. both sounded amazing but in the end i went with bassanis as the WOT sounded much better.

Users who are viewing this thread