2003 Cobra IRS Cradle upper and lower control arms

CobradaCableGuy

Established Member
Will trade for parts. Looking for BAP, Reichard Racing Pulley Metco Lower Pulley. Will consider all trades guys.

OK guys parted out an IRS out of an 2003 Cobra just have left the cradle and the upper and lower control arms. Shipping for the cradle is gonna be a bitch that sucker is heavy will ship if you agree to all shipping charges and will break up if you want . Will let everything go cheap. Cradle $150 OBO Upper control arms $50 OBO plus shipping Lower Control Arms $75 OBO plus shipping. IRS was pulled with 15k. Need it moved just taking up space in the garage. As you can see by the pics this was a complete IRS. Only the Cradle and the control are arms left. Parts are in South Texas if you wanna swing on by. All parts OBO :beer:
rearend4.gif

rearend9.gif

IRSCraddle.jpg

Last edited:

CobradaCableGuy

Established Member
Still here any trades? Just need the Kenne Bell BAP and a 3.00-3.10 upper pulley. Suprise me what do you have?

black 10th vert

Established Member

CobradaCableGuy

Established Member
How can you live in Texas but the picture and ebay ad says the item is in Cathedral City California? What's the story? And it better be a good reason.

03 Mustang Cobra IRS Rear Suspension & Brakes 9K MI Cpt : eBay Motors (item 280481390326 end time Mar-29-10 09:32:39 PDT)

WHAT!? I posted my ad since 2/7/10 before hand I posted an ad on ebay from 7/12/9-7/19/9 and it never sold. I was asking $1300 OBO when I had my IRS complete prior to the installation of my SRA. I also had my ad in a local forum Laredo Performance a guy with a 01 cobra came up and bought the center section for $500 so I decided to part out the IRS. As you can see by my posts here on SVTP I have sold the halfshafts and hubs etc etc. First time I even posted the ad was back on 09 but can't seem to find the ad on my post I only have 4 pages.I have got feedback from these parts going back to :08-19-2009-08-22-2009 and used same pics.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread