2003 Cobra Pics. HELP me decide which digital camera to buy! Please!

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
P1010121.JPG

Taken with an Olympus C-3020 3.2mp, 3x optical zoom. Not even as good as the C-4000.... ;-)

Poison_S

Established Member
Great pic of the Contour SVT. I love those cars (still miss mine from time to time :??: ).

Just a suggestion...

Try painting the door pillars between the front and back windows. With tinted windows, you'll find the car won't appear as *tall*, smoothing out the car's lines.

Poison_S

Established Member
This thing keeps up loading the wrong photo... oh well. Email me if you would like other photos.

Last edited:

dvarapala

SVT God... NOT!
Established Member
Originally posted by TPOC
Scraping the curb there aren't ya?

The Cobra is nowhere near as bad as my IS 300 - that thing seems to scrape on any curb higher than a millimeter. :(

32ValveSymphony

Established Member
My question is where did you get a G2 for $465? :shrug: I can't find one for less than almost twice that.

SVT606

Established Member
I have a NIB G2 with full U.S. Canon factory warranty that I purchased from B&H Photo and Video about three weeks ago that I REALLY need to sell. I thought I could afford it at the time and now realize just how much I need the money for other Christmas gifts. If anyone is interested I am selling it at $600 and this price includes shipping from any source you wish.

Do your research on the camera at pricegrabber.com and bizrate.com, reading the reviews, and you will see that any company selling the camera under $650 is selling a "gray-market" item which is one built to be sold in the Asian or European market and DOES NOT come with a U.S. warranty.

If anyone is interested please respond here or email me at the address below. Thank you very much.

[email protected]

Blades

Established Member
I have the Sony DSC-P9 and i love it. All sony's products are interchangable and simply amazing. Its small but not too small, records movies, and has a great zoom. Sony kicks ass

Cobra'03

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT606
I have a NIB G2 with full U.S. Canon factory warranty that I purchased from B&H Photo and Video about three weeks ago that I REALLY need to sell. I thought I could afford it at the time and now realize just how much I need the money for other Christmas gifts. If anyone is interested I am selling it at $600 and this price includes shipping from any source you wish.

Do your research on the camera at pricegrabber.com and bizrate.com, reading the reviews, and you will see that any company selling the camera under $650 is selling a "gray-market" item which is one built to be sold in the Asian or European market and DOES NOT come with a U.S. warranty.

If anyone is interested please respond here or email me at the address below. Thank you very much.

[email protected]

UH. B&H quoted me $589.95 for a new unit. :??: :??:
http://www04.bhphotovideo.com/defau...l___IC=71CAPSG24mr-REG-1082___SID=F1D833CB420

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by 32ValveSymphony
My question is where did you get a G2 for $465? :shrug: I can't find one for less than almost twice that.
I didn't, that was a NY scam store. From the online reviews I've read, NY is loaded with these scam artists. I ended up getting it from buydig.com for $518.

Got Incon?

Government Slave
Established Member
I bought my s85 from buydig as well. No problems here. Just avoid the accesories they will try to sell you.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Got Incon?
I bought my s85 from buydig as well. No problems here. Just avoid the accesories they will try to sell you.
They didn't try and sell me anything. I asked them if they were going to and they said no, only if I wanted to get extra stuff.:shrug: They told me everything that's supposed to come with the camera is in the box.:thumbsup:

chevytosvt

Guns go bang
Established Member
I just picked up the new hp_photosmart 620 digital camera ,I very rarely use it as I shoot with 35mm cameras mostly (Nikon F100, F3HP, FM10, and an old Fujica). The 620 is 2.1 mp and takes good enough digital pictures for me! with 128mb compact flash I can take 150 medium quality pictures, 70-80 on high quality
:-D

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
The pics on my website are taken with a nikon 995. I think it's sweet. Although I would opt for the newer 4500. They are around 650.

32ValveSymphony

Established Member
Looks like the G2 is already discontinued and replaced by the G3 :shrug: I can't keep up with this :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread