2003 Cobra Roush Edition #8851 ( Red Fire )

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
I am selling my roush cobra and to be honest I am very deppresed about it but with my business in development I am having some financail issues - so I have to make some sacrifices I will someday hopefullly be able to get another at leaste a cobra .. maybe not one this rare but ill get a chance to have a toy again .

The car is in awsome condition in and out and runs very strong . It seems to get an unreal amount of attention on the road for some knowing how rare it is and some have no clue but are intriqued.
The car has 82,565 miles on it however the motor was rebuilt @ 56,309 So it is very fresh . I have over 15 K in reciepts . As it sits now it has a brand new crank , all Arp hardware main and head studs , new oil pump, I went with Manley pistons to match the rods ,new rings . Heads were freshened up ECT. New PR Performance alternator,new water pump .
2.80 Reichard Racing pulley ,100 mm Idler , MAFia , K&N filter, LFP performance dual core heat exchanger w/ dual spall fans . New IC pump . optima redtop battery. RPS twin disc clutch & aluminum flywheel, New inputshaft sleeve. MM subframe connecters , Kenny Brown IRS brace w/ urithane bushings,@ DIFF brace . Magnaflow X pipe with no cats and mufflers. I had it up on ebay recently I am droping the price to $ 19 K .
Car has a very conservative tune @ 451 rwhp 480 rwtq
If anybody has serious interest or questions feel free to call me anytime 916-308-3640 my name is Brent

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
very clean and interesting car. If you have any documentation on the car it would probably help the sale out quite a bit and you may want to post that info on here too. Also, I understand having a conservitave tune but why is the torque so low, or is that a typo?

good luck and sorry you have to sale her.

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
very clean and interesting car. If you have any documentation on the car it would probably help the sale out quite a bit and you may want to post that info on here too. Also, I understand having a conservitave tune but why is the torque so low, or is that a typo?

good luck and sorry you have to sale her.

OOps yeah haha I didnt mean to put 280 its 480 tq haha that didnt help - I just changed it on the original post.

I will upload some other pics I have soon . The car has the roush serial number and the altered by Roush stamp from when it was in the factory. I used to log into fnsweet.com a roush website and for 2003-2004 there appeared to be only 11 of them and one had been totaled a few years back . Mind you there is also a few in other year cobras but as far as real 03-04 terminator roush's there are only a handfull that went from the dearborn plant to roush for altering.

Also I am willing to go down to $ 19,000 Ill post that in the OP

Last edited:

IM0001

Established Member
If you still have the car. I may want to swing by and take a look. I am getting more and more drive to get a Termi again..

Users who are viewing this thread