2003 Cobra Terminator 38,800 miles $20,000 in CA

Eric Sweeney

Established Member
I have a 2003 Terminator for sales. Priced to sell at $20K - low mileage at only 38,800. Built engine, ported supercharger, 485 RWHP.

Cobra.jpg2014100795151229.jpgIMG_20150305_134738_217.jpgIMG_20150305_134622_622.jpg2014110295152052 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Eric Sweeney

Established Member
Clean title! Built engine, ported supercharger, upgraded exhaust. it's pushing 485 RWHP. You can call me if you would like, and I'll send you some additional pictures. I'm looking to sell it fairly quick. Eric 858-231-8811

Last edited:

Eric Sweeney

Established Member
2003 terminator- Built engine, ported supercharger, 485 RWHP with 38,800 miles for under $20k, and no legitimate offers yet. How is that possible?

OrangeVenom04

Established Member
maybe going into detail about the mods (list out everything that has been done to the car) when they were done, etc. You can never have too much info in an ad. 1 owner or multiple. Some history on the car would be good for the prospective buyer. Just my 2 cents. GLWS

CHRMER

Established Member
maybe going into detail about the mods (list out everything that has been done to the car) when they were done, etc. You can never have too much info in an ad. 1 owner or multiple. Some history on the car would be good for the prospective buyer. Just my 2 cents. GLWS

More details would help.

Nice looking car.

Eric Sweeney

Established Member
I got the car in a trade because it was worth more than my 68 Camaro, so I don't know all of the details, which is why I'm selling it for cheap. I just want to get back the $$$ I had into the Camaro.

ONESTOUTSTANG

Established Member
love to see pics of the camaro. have anything else? always have buds looking for cars. pm me. on my phone and i'm not always on here.

zebani

Established Member
I got the car in a trade because it was worth more than my 68 Camaro, so I don't know all of the details, which is why I'm selling it for cheap. I just want to get back the $$$ I had into the Camaro.

I am in SD as well and am interested in your car. HOWEVER, the fact that you have no information on the mods or the history of the car worries me. I am sure I am not the only one who feels that way. If I were you, I would have called the previous owner to get some information about the engine built and the mods that were done. GLWS.

Eric Sweeney

Established Member
Its an awesome car for a really reasonable price. I realize a full history on the car would be nice, but if I had that, I'd be selling it for a lot more. Now it's one of the best deals on this site.

Last edited:

1slosnake

10 second pilot
Established Member
Might be interested if you could provide some info about the motor. Did the gentleman just tell you it was a built motor or did you actually see some paperwork? Because going off what I can see and what you posted 485rwhp is not too far off from a bolt on car with a really good tune. So do you have any way of getting the info from the guy you acquired the car from originally?

Eric Sweeney

Established Member
I did some more digging and it looks like the blower has definitely been ported, but I don't know exactly what was done to the motor. I did find out some more details about he car though.

H&R sport springs, Red Stuff brake pads, EBC slotted rotors, AFCO single pass heat exchanger, bullet flow idlers, Metco 4 lb lower, firewall clutch quadrant adjuster, pro 5.0 shifter, subframe connectors, hi-performance clutch, ported blower, & subframe connectors.

the car is super clean, and the paint is in amazing shape, minus a few small scratches and paint chips.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread