2003 Cobra - Terminator Registry - build # list:

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
Thanks to Brian from Cali, we now have an updated registry for the 2003 Cobra owners.... the original Terminator registry will remain but I won't be adding ne cars to it since the build #'s are out and are obtainable by calling 800-FORD-SVT

web address: www.SVTregistry.com/cobra/2003/build/

to have your car listed you may e-mail me at [email protected] or post the required information in this thread and I'll update it on the web site.

requirements:

-picture of your Terminator
-SVT build #
-your name and state ie: NJ-Russ
-your web site address if you have one

you are encouraged to take excellent pix for the new Wallpaper section, basically if you send me a high quality 1024x768 pixel or larger picture I will create a nifty wallpaper and link it to the thumb on the registry page. I think many of you guys were asking for this idea to begin with, I finaly got around to making it happen with Steve's permission. SVTperformance rules! heh

well, whats your build #?

--Russ :burnout:

Last edited:

nj7703

Established Member
Sounds good to me too, e-mail is on it's way :beer:

Last edited:

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
Great stuff you guys! Awesome pix.

I'm going to divide the Terminator registry into Coupes and Verts for easier viewing. In order to have a wallpaper image with your pic please send me a pic 1024x768pixel or larger so I can modify it without chopping up the car.

Thanks a lot! if you got any more ideas, let me know... I wanna make the site look good.

--Russ

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
wow this post got buried.... anyone got any Drag Strip pix of their car they wanna submit? that and 10th Anniversary cars get brownie points, lol

--Russ

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
Idea for your registry...

Hey Vic,

Nice Registry!

Have you considered a page with a simple sequential text list of build#'s, and build dates, as well as color / interior, and options? And maybe include the Engine builders too? Could also include a thumbnail pic, or a link to the thumbnail page, at your discretion. And of course keep the owner / location simple like you have now ("OR-Mike") to protect owner / vehicle.

That would provide a bit more comprehensive list of the cars, as well as a sort of timeline for production. Benefits would be that it would let you see where your car falls in the mix.

Example (for the Convertible page):

#??? of 5082
Build Date: 1/13/03
OR - Mike B.
Sonic Blue / Gray Interior / Spoiler / Polished Wheels
Eng.Assembled By: ?Joe & Bob?

Above and below my post, I would expect to find the next closest build #'s and the specs for that car.

Whatcha think??

Oh, BTW, the data in my post isn't all correct, so don't add it to your Registry quite yet.

Thanks again for the great Registry!

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
I like Mikes idea. Allso if we are on the Terminater registry allready can we just update our build number or do you want us to resubmit all info and pics?

Last edited:

cobracory

Established Member
Originally posted by Jersey Vics
wow this post got buried.... anyone got any Drag Strip pix of their car they wanna submit? that and 10th Anniversary cars get brownie points, lol

--Russ

brownie points eh?
what do i win? :)

as of now, i seem to be the only 10th anniv coupe and the highest production #. (is that a good or bad thing?) :)

nj7703

Established Member
Great pics on there BTW, you guys have good cameras.:beer:

hoofbeat

Established Member
Originally posted by Jersey Vics

--Russ
:beer: Russ day late ,dollar short was ar the strip last nite with my son and dig, camera.Maybe next week.

Users who are viewing this thread