2003 Cobra - Terminator Registry - build # list:

Zapper

Established Member
#4338 out of 5082

#257 out of 2003 Anniversary Models

1 out of 369 Torch Red Convertible 10th Anni Edition

Dale

Established Member
I'm listed by vin #0052 on your web page. My build date is 5/20/02 with a build sequence of #89. Can you use the same picture? Thanks

Last edited:

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
Same pix work! It'd be great if I can update everyone from the VIN# to the Build # page, there's so many cars on that page, but we'll catch up with the official Build #'s!

Please don't get mad at me guys If I don't use all the pix you send for wallpapers. As you can see I'm choosing those that look great, its not necessary the same format but as was commented above its usualy those pix taken by good cameras in high resolution with a tasteful background.

To answer Mike's question above, its hard enough getting people to give up so much personal information just to give me a pic of their actual car, their actual First name and actual state they live in, and actual build #... I strongly doubt people will give up any more info. I also thing its a lot of work to collect all the other data without having people provide it for me. Looking up stuff that people don't include in e-mails takes a lot of time for me, I don't mind it but sometimes I'm short on time.

I'll try to update the page once a day.

thank you all!

--Russ :)

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
#322/5082 verts 14 June 02 build date Pete - TN - You already have picture under the VIN listing #0724 when I lived in FL.

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
I'm number 13844 on the VIN registry, can you just move me over to the build # list? Info is in my sig.

Thanks

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
Originally posted by Jersey Vics
To answer Mike's question above, its hard enough getting people to give up so much personal information just to give me a pic of their actual car, their actual First name and actual state they live in, and actual build #... I strongly doubt people will give up any more info. I also thing its a lot of work to collect all the other data without having people provide it for me. Looking up stuff that people don't include in e-mails takes a lot of time for me, I don't mind it but sometimes I'm short on time.
--Russ :)

Hey Russ,

Any chance you could put up an automated e-form? Then folks can visit the site and do a quick / easy post and save you some time & trouble.

Whatcha think?

Mike B.

95rcobra

Hey Russ,
My build # is 4158 Coupe on 12/6/2002.
Steve/NJ. I will be sending you a photo shortly.

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1995 Cobra R model #185
2003 Redfire Cobra coupe #4158.

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
Finally Called SVT!

Here is the required info - I finally got around to calling SVT, and looking at all the details on my car.

OR - Michael
2003 Cobra Convertible
Sonic Blue / Black Top / Med. Graphite Interior / non-chrome wheels / with spoiler
Build#: 2004 of 5082
Build Date: Wed, Jan 22nd, 2003
Engine Builders: Vito ???? / Brian Brown
Engine Build Date: Tues, Jan 21st, 2003

Thanks for the great Registry!

Any chance you can put together a Flyer that folks can download and print out? That way I can drop one on any '03s that I see around town and point them in your direction.

Later,

gehoben

Established Member
#142 coupe RED (not redfire) built May 21, 2002
498 RWHP >>>>555 flbtq

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
Thank you all for keeping the pictures comming. Its nice to see the page starting to grow. Thank you all!

The reason I haven't automated the site, everything right now is done manually, is because not everyone has the same type of pix and not everyone has pix to begin with so I'm just trying to prevent any potential arguments (like once broke out on StangNet where someone borrowed someone else's pic) and keep the site looking clean having every picture look similar to prevent weird stuff from happening like having a pic of a headlight or a wheel or soemthing, I think its safe to say that general requirements are being met thus far and you get a pretty good idea of what everyone's car really looks like even from a 150x100 pixel image.... My favorite part right now is the Wallpapers!

this one is my current one for the past few days: http://www.svtregistry.com/cobra/2003/build/wallpaper/1471.jpg

thanks again you guys!!! keep 'em coming!!!

--Russ

coleman

Established Member
tx-coleman.gif

2. # 561 of 8394 on 6/13/2002
3. TX-coleman
4. http://www.cobraterminator.com/~coleman/cars/2003/cobra/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread