2003 DSG Cobra **Twin Turbo** 1018rwhp

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Oh man, Graycen. You're making it very difficult to be done with Mustangs right now. I've loved your car for years and you are only a couple of hours from me.

<-----JKD :)

Thank you sir! If you want her, come and get her!

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
this car is without a doubt the most powerful Cobras i've ever been in. Graycen is meticulous with the care of this Cobra and no penny was spared. It's going to be rough not having it at future events that we frequent but whoever buys this car is sure to turn many heads anywhere they take it....and don't forget, it'll embarrass almost anything it lines up against

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
this car is without a doubt the most powerful Cobras i've ever been in. Graycen is meticulous with the care of this Cobra and no penny was spared. It's going to be rough not having it at future events that we frequent but whoever buys this car is sure to turn many heads anywhere they take it....and don't forget, it'll embarrass almost anything it lines up against

Agreed Tony. I know all too well how meticulous Graycen is with his car. It's one of the few cars I have seen that would get me back into a Mustang again. ( I don't count the Mach I still own since it's the wifes car lol) I already contacted my credit union, the car is abit too old and priced too high for me. I need it to come down abit more so I will wait to see if that happens or not. I would LOVE to be the lucky owner of this finely cared for hot rod. :rockon:

There is also one other car I'm eye'n, but I'm waiting for more info on it. We'll see what happens in time. :)

Last edited:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Oh man, Graycen. You're making it very difficult to be done with Mustangs right now. I've loved your car for years and you are only a couple of hours from me.

<-----JKD :)

Do it Steve!!! I don't want this car to leave the group.

Graycen...take payments? :shrug::thumbsup:

Beautiful car and I'll be sad to see it go knowing what you went through to get it where it is today. As mentioned multiple times, whoever is getting this car is getting a masterpiece.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
good luck on the sale bro! Someone is going to get a helluva deal on one nice DSG! I had been toying with the idea of selling mine but I just cant bring myself to do it. My son is always telling me about daddy's cobra.

*04DSGL*

Established Member
I can even say that I have sweat and tears into this car:)! This car is by far one of the cleanest cars I've ever seen! Who ever becomes the Lucky owner of this car will not be disappointed!

408-COUPE

Established Member
Doesn't get any better than this people. The absolute cleanest Cobra out there with no expense or detail spared. Good Luck Graycen

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it! It's going to be hard to see it go if someone purchases it.

VETTKLR

Established Member
I just linked your ad to a buddy looking at similarly priced Supras...I'm trying to line him out on a real bang for the buck rig!

Awesome car, GLWS! :coolman:

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
I just linked your ad to a buddy looking at similarly priced Supras...I'm trying to line him out on a real bang for the buck rig!

Awesome car, GLWS! :coolman:

Thank you! I appreciate it! Tell him to call me with any questions he may have.

Users who are viewing this thread