2003 dsg vert

mtb01

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2003 Mustang Cobra Vert. It currently has 24000 miles. Mods are 2.8 upper with idlers. Lowered with H&R sportsprings. Bassani x and Bassani Cat-back. Full length Sub-Frame connectors. CDC light bar. MM CCplates. MGW short throw shifter. Tires are BFG KDW's in great shape. Tuned by Blankenship. Put down 440HP 470 TQ I believe. As all of you know I'm very maticulous when it comes to this car. Has been rained on only once over the last 3 years. Paint is in great shape. There are 2 pin size marks on the hood. Only flaw is the drivers seat where I had a wet wallet and it has made the suede in that area alittle hairy. Trust me I'm so pissed about that I cant see straight. Has Won a couple of awards in car shows for cleanliness. Only reason for the sale is I just don't drive it that much anymore. Asking 20000. You can contact me at 502-592-4820. No joy rides and serious inquire only. Title in hand and clean car-fax. Really don't have to sell so please no low ball offers. Located near Louisville, Kentucky.

th_Carshow030.jpg

th_Carshow031.jpg

mtb01

Established Member
Also comes with car cover and sct hand held tuner. As for the question above, I've had both vert and coupe and loved both the same.

Cobragoon89

Established Member
nice That color is the only one I really like on verts. Love the black top with it. GLWS sir, Im sure you wont have a problem with sale on that price tag.

Users who are viewing this thread